Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Technically, this isn't a motherboard question but I didn't know where else to put it

Makes you wonder if some of the pharmaceutical companies and Doctors are in cahoots somehow. Take this pill to counter-act that pill, etc., etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SpywareDr View Post
    Makes you wonder if some of the pharmaceutical companies and Doctors are in cahoots somehow. Take this pill to counter-act that pill, etc., etc.
    Well you know they do, doc. So do the insurance companies, the more prescriptions the doctors write, the more money the docs make, as do the insurance companies when they give you how much they pay and how much you have to pay.

Yep, I supposed that's true. Next time around, I'm think I'm going to be an insurance company. Legal robbery.

Btw, if you ever need any of those stand offs, give me a holler, I still have 97 left. LOL

Thanks! Haven't needed any in quite some time but, you never know.

Get everything together and up and running okay yet?

I ordered the extender and then I'll go from there. I also had to order a new keyboard cause this Keytronic needs a bath and I don't have a spare here. Keys keep sticking, or refuse to acknowledge I pressed them.

Got it.

Hate when that happens to a keyboard. Keep a spare or two (when I spot one on sale) around just because of that.

I used to have two or three around but not now. See this past May I decided to move up to Jacksonville to live with my granddaughter, which turned out to be a total nightmare, and after the move back I lost a few things, my reel and rod (a present from my daughter), two windbreakers, and two keyboards, and the charger for my new hair clippers, have no idea what happened to most things, the reel and rod for some odd reason got separated from all my other belongings before I went up to pick up the rest of my stuff that I had to leave because my car broke down and I had to leave it there. I did not leave my camera backpacks full of photography gear though.

Moving is a nightmare. Lose track of so much stuff that I know I have somewhere. I guess the problem is w-a-y too much stuff.

No, do NOT lose track of your photography gear! Need to keep it locked up and chained to you.

Sent you an email about my nightmare move.

Hmmm... Been over an hour since you said you sent it, haven't seen it yet. Sure you sent it to the right email address?

I think I know what I did. I didn't send you a message, I actually typed it out in a message I got from this thread. So, now it's a sent mail to you and you should get it soon.

You're not supposed to be able to reply to those notices so I have no idea how gmail let me do that. Weird, eh?

F panel wires in, USB 2, and USB 3, plus front audio hooked up. ATX and 12v on, snapped down. Had to take a break. Brain gets tired, fighting those tiny front panel wires sometimes.