Complete & Utter Member j.m@talk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by j.m@talk View Post
    This is the best post you've made for a long time?^^^

Good eh!

Quote Originally Posted by herosrest View Post
    02-18-2009 A tiny, 2-4% of the HOME property market was in trouble - the numbers look big until you realise that the 'entire' market is 50 to a hundred times bigger and was doing ok.

The troubled property SECTOR is being revalued - BUT that 2% is taking the other 98% with it. That is a difference of magnitude that is going to demolish. NO ONE has realised what is actually happening. All mumbo Jumbo and short sighted we've got a banking problem, and home default problem.

Just wait until the one around the corner hatches. Property value looks to be down about 30% and still going - come on peeps... wakey wakey. THAT is several TRILLIONS of value vaporising every day. The implications are staggering and it is a cock up - only the repo homes were meant to devalue - they have taken everything with them!

Trillions of value everyday - vaporised for a stupid mistake.
    OK, it's not trillions 'every day', it takes a li'l bit longer. No one reads this to spot it anyway. But, add in loss of value from the rest of the economy and billions a day is pretty close and yet.... value and its art, valuation are actually art forms - concepts put into practice. Something is worth what people will pay for it. That is the basis upon which property value is derived. That method of valuation provides those Financing the market with complete control of that market. In actual fact, the market being valued is the current stock of property for sale. To value property which is not for sale, by that same formula invites disaster. Which is exactly what will happen - one day. ISYK. The concept underlying property market valuations - fell off the back of a lorry, one night and breaks every rule of the classical dichotomy. It is not of economics, it is street bartering at its most completely basic and totally ignores reality and the interests of perhaps a hundred million people who have invested in property, their homes. Value was not defended and l have been saying that since the demise of the first attempt by the banks themselves to put together an $80Bn fund package before they realised the scale and implications of not fixing it.

What ever happens, banks will profit from it. That was true 400 years ago and has not changed. They don't actually do anything except sit in the middle and rake off profits. That is what they do and nothing else. They never have solved real problems and never will. That is not their fault - it simply is the way it is.

TIME ACCELERATES.

This is a concept that is easy to prove, despite sounding ridiculous. What took 30 months, will next take 30% less time(months) and then 30% less again.......... It's a 30% devaluation. An accounting practice introduced in,... let me see - when was was it now?

Fortunately, it is all theory.
    No one is dumb enough to adapt it into Financial practice.
    Are they.
    Last edited by herosrest; 10-14-2009 at 11:54 PM.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

I need to start me own hedge fund.

The United States Government. I lease my property, errr… pay property taxes on it until I die. So technically, no one in the U.S. owns their property.

"Government is not reason; it is not eloquence. It is force. And force, like fire, is a dangerous servant and a fearful master." George Washington

I own my house (paid for) but pay rent in the form of property taxes for the land it sits on.
    SAVING FACE OR LOSING FACE

Quote Originally Posted by werz View Post
    I need to start me own hedge fund.
    Could l possibly interest you in some jacaranda, a stunning hedge. Seeds available in quantities of 20, 50 or as required available from the seed Bank. Finance available. Finance can be such fun! and colourful too. Let us leverage you.
    Last edited by herosrest; 10-16-2009 at 08:53 PM.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING