Thread: secret shadow gov bases

secret shadow gov bases

Bush is as crazy as nixon was.In the same week we find out that nixon suggested to kissinger we should nuke vienam, we find out that bush wants to open the bat cave and keep a sadow gov going, in case the terrorists take out the main gov.
    People this is our retirement pension bush is blowing
    :o
    or am I just confused ?

I have mixed emotions about it. I think it is a great idea, but unfortunately its secrecy could also be bad. I understand that they can't release a lot of details about what is really going on to protect it, but it could lend itself to serious corruption.

I don't have a great deal of information about the shadow government, I've only caught snippets on the news. How are the officials chosen, and will they be revealed?

If they aren't elected, then who chooses our representation? I don't want to be a complete nay-sayer, and believe me, I'm not, but there are some concerns.

the Bush doomsday contingency plan has been public knowledge for the last four months, having been reported in October by the Cleveland Plain Dealer and U.S. News & World Report.

Bush's "secret" shadow government was also the subject of congressional hearings, the testimony from which has long been available on the Office of Management and Budget's website.

xfiles rocks :OP