Thread: Where is resellerratings??

Where is resellerratings??

Ok. Who, or better yet WHAT is internet.com and why have they removed Resellerratings.com???

I am the lead Moderator for Motherboards.org and I use resellerratings on an almost daily basis to let people who come to my site know where the best places are to buy on-line.

RSR "was" the only site that I trusted to have the right kind of info. Now the link goes to Hardware Central??

I know that Scott and company have "left the building" for which I am at a loss as to what to say. Scott & Co. taught me much when I was first starting out and it's unfortunate that they have gone.

Be that as it may, that still does not excuse this new co. from simply pulling the plug on a very valuable resource.

If anyone from this psuedo net co. cares to explain their bizarre actions, I'd be highly interested in their response.
    Overclocking. It's a way of life!!

I guess it wasn't pulling in enough cash.

When it comes down to it. Most everything involves money.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

I too really liked Reseller Ratings It seemed like a very accurate way of getting a feel for what companies are good to deal with...at least it never steered me wrong.
    Maybe some internet.com advertiser was getting touchy about their reviews?

Ultimate Member

interinept.com strikes again!

It would appear that interinept.com has simply pulled the plug. They obviously haven't been talking care of it and now it is gone.
    Scott will be starting up a new one over at techimo.com in March apparently. We'll just have to dig in and start the ranting and raving all over again!
    Overclocking. It's a way of life!!

yeah it is a very valuable loss of information

I imagine they'd sell it for money, cause that's reallllly what its all about isn't it??

If it had been kept up and not left out to dry it probably would of been fine...

nope, totally unmaintained