Thread: Help!!

Help!!

My phillips CDD4801 CD/R/Rw.... is not working right,

when I set up the music I want and click record cd now it pops the blank cd out of the drive saying please insert a blank disk...It is blank??? It worked before I dunno whats the matter with it, I don't see an update or anything either for Adaptec/Easy cd creater 4..

Anyone help me??

Odd. I assume that the disks are blank.

I know that some blanks are not specifically designed for audio. I have never had a problem recording audio on any CDR disk, however. I say CDR because CDR-Ws are not for audio. Are you using CDR-Ws?
    MS MCP, MCSE

I always use memorex cdr's I havn't changed that.. was workin day b4 I dunno whats up with it.. I wanna try n fix myself b4 I have to ask someone to come n try to fix for me cux is like 75$ an hr..

Just spits my cd's back sayin plz insert blank cd .. n they are already blank so I dunno

That could be a drive or software error. Try uninstalling all CDR software. Now reinstall CloneCD (It's simple and I like it ) and try it. If you get the the same error, I would suspect a drive problem. A burning laser may have died, but it may still allow you to read.
    MS MCP, MCSE