Thread: ATX Form factor cards

ATX Form factor cards

trying to locate a supplier in Ontario for these cards-fit in my PC100 boards
    both have gone-not sure why-as not huge gamer-just had mice on them.
    know the mobo connection is fine, but not the cards. (18 pins on mobo)
    found a depot in US that sells them for $5 US but will not to ship to Canada.
    any ideas where I can order from in Canada?

Try looking around on EBay I picked one up a while back for my Amptron MB for $0.97 plus shipping in a bulk auction worked perfectly.
    Ritalin Kid

thanks-that was sort of the last option-was hoping to find someone here in Ontario Canada, as seem to have real prob with mail getting across the border still-Xmas cards are still trickling in/out!
    thanks though-will look there too.

I'm in Ontario and I should have at least one lying around. I'll look for it if you're interested.

thanks-I am trying EBay too, but everyone is in the states that has them, and all are reluctant to send across the border
    Let me know-it is the 18 pin one for the baby AT board (seems there are 2 versions, or someone on EBay is trying to sell a separate sound port/cable with it).
    I am looking for 2 of them. Not sure why one of mine went-I messed up the other one myself
    But one is better than none.

Yep, it's the one with the little 18 pin ribbon cable. I bought a couple from eBay when I needed one for an AT PCChips board. It has the USB, the PS/2 mouse connector, and an "IR" connector (looks just like the PS/2 connector) on it. They were tough to track down when I needed them too.