Thread: Axiontech

Axiontech

After doing a Copernic Shopper search for an internal ZIP drive, I purchased one from Axion Technology--->

http://www.axiontech.com/

They had the best price of any supplier. I have discoverd that their prices are very good across the board. I really like their server-based customer rating of products and services before making a purchase.
    My only complaint was regarding the little jerk that filled the ratings postings with senseless profanity and corresponding false low ratings. I simply waded through the trash and still got the info I needed.

Ifish:
    There are several Texas-based firms that I deal with that have
    good prices, fair shipping, very good service, and, as a result,
    good ratings a www.resellerratings.com .
    In addition to Axiontech, try Directron, or Power-Up,Inc.

ok since you want to pimp axion

the person you are talking about is not me
    but i can tell you axion service is a 50/50 proposition
    and the claim they make no profit on shipping is in the 2 instances i have dealt with them
    FALSE!
    i have the invoices to prove it

i don't work for axion or directron, but i live in houston, and both companies are great to purchase from. their prices are average.... but these stores really specialize in computer cases. being able to pick them up saves me on shipping and both are very reasonable to deal with.

Ultimate Member
    I buy from axion tech all the time. They are a great store. I also have been to their store several times and the employees are helpful, but normally have to wait in line 45 minutes because they are so busy!

the person you are talking about is not me
    but i can tell you axion service is a 50/50 proposition
    and the claim they make no profit on shipping is in the 2 instances i have dealt with them
    FALSE!
    i have the invoices to prove it
    So you matched the ship cost against the actual charges? I bet a lot of companies also charge for materials, like boxes and wrapping. Depends on how much of a difference in the shipping charge there is, how big was it?

wrong

i used axions own maximum amounts for shippiung materials
    (like 2 processors in a box 5 bucks) and went to ups web site
    there door to my door was cheaper plus they state they get a discount
    btw
    they charged me fed ex it was supposed to be shipped fed ex but was shipped ups yet they still cahrged me fed ex rates which were still HIGHER
    so i am glad you get to face to face with them i am sure they wouldnt try this **** if i was standing in line

texas

Seems we have texas onlky here, eh? Well try bestbyte.com outa katy, I live in Alaska (obviously) & they send USPS @ half the price of 2nd day air here. The priority mail gets up here in 3 working days in great shape too.........