Thread: My poll erased??? Question....

My poll erased??? Question....

ok, ok, Hello,

seems like my poll entitled (Marijuana Smokers?) has been removed.

Not here to flame on. Just next time, if a subject matter is considered too 'mature' for you (mod that deemed it necessary to erase my post, which i did post in the right forum) then please advise me of my infractions... I thought the grass i smoked was laced with crack, searching for the erased post. I wasn't warned that the subject matter was considered 'inappropriate' and deleted.

Amazing how some people can't handle a simple discussion.

Anyways, thanx bro, and keep it jaded.

Euphoryk.

Sorry you didn’t get an email from us. Housen, the Brass Hat, must have zapped it after I emailed him to get his opinion on the subject. It was a borderline/gray area type thread. The email you should have gotten would have simply stated that the subject matter was deemed inappropriate and not consider a major infraction on your part. Hope you understand.

Special Member
    Yes, I removed it... I would have hoped the reasons why would be apparent enough; but I guess not.

A poll on whether or not drugs should be legalized, I'd have no problem with (so long as that's what the discussion remained on). But a poll on taking drugs? That falls into the category of discussing illegal matters in our forums, something you agreed not to do when you registered.

Anyhow... I should have sent out an email or sent you a PM about it, sorry. I've been off on vacation for the past week and quickly killed the thread while browsing around yesterday.

Take care,

Housen

Hi,

Read and Understood.

Have a good one.

take care,

euphoryk

I'm sorry, but does this mean noone can post a poll like

"Do you drive over the speed limit?"

? Have to ask.
    http://www.techimo.com - And I'm not here for trouble...one word of rivalery between the sites and I shall point my wrath at you.

This is silly... there was once a big discussion on that very topic in these forums and not one person oppressed the discussion of the topic..

People are going to engage in illegal activities but you have to admit that there is a social acceptance between some activities and others... kinda like when people smoke pot alot of people don't care but when people kill other people alot of people do care.

You guys should think about the severity of the conversation... like it was mentioned b4... can we not post a poll about driving over the speed limit? It's breaking the law is it not?
    Ritalin Kid

Hey Riatlin! Recognize me? Husshh. I'm in disguise.
    http://www.techimo.com - And I'm not here for trouble...one word of rivalery between the sites and I shall point my wrath at you.

Whutup A.E.
    Ritalin Kid

Just more BS....lets make sure everything that anyone types is 100% politically correct. Look at it this way: if someone asks a question about CD burners, then that thread should be deleted because CD-RW's can be used to make *illegal* copies of software and music CD's.

Sure, drugs, high-speed driving, using pirated software, etc are all against the law.

But can you really compare drugs with all the other "tiny" illegal activities we all perform every day ?! I usually drive 70mph, never bought a legal copy of Windows for my home use, and tonz of other things we're not ready to pay for, but they make our life more easy/comfortable/whatever ...

But DRUGS ?! Since we can't really discuss here anyone's private "habits", I can't talk freely, but one thing I know for sure - Drugs are BAD !
    And it's not just pot/grass/weed/marijuana or any other "light" drugs - they still all the same. It's not the drugs themselves - it's the addiction. I know many people would say grass isn't addictive physically, so you can't compare it to any "hard" ones, like heroin, for example, but if you using any of these - it means you're mentally ill. Not to offend anyone, but there's a reason for everything, and one must find that reason, and even try to seek for professional help.

And even tobacco/alcohol/coffee/tea - they all addictive in one way or another

For personal questions/opinions/discussions - PM/email ...

Enjoy healthy life !

I agree completely.... I must admit my addiction to caffine has caused me to have some slightly serious sleeping problems.... and my g/f smokes some green green from time to time but not like she used to... she even admits that it's a crutch she's been letting go of slowly cause she knows I don't agree with it and that it is bad for her..
    Ritalin Kid

Addictions are easy to get, try getting shot of em and that's when you know your b*ggered.

Simple test, lite up, pour a whisky, and take a tiny sip, puff etc and then throw the stuff away and don't do it again for three months.

Easy?, you were lucky this time.