Thread: 4Sale S3 Savage4

4Sale S3 Savage4 32MB AGP

Hi,

I just bought this card and found out it's drivers are not compatible with my system. It is a S3 Savage4 32 MB AGP card. I just got it on EBay. It comes with the Driver CD, there was a two page booklet, no manual. If you have an 810 motherboard, it probably will not work in your system.
    I have three positive feedbacks as a buyer on EBay, I joined recently. This is my first time selling something on the internet. I am looking to get 30.00. I will cover shipping usps priority mail, ins. I will ship it in the box I received it, nicely packed in static bag. My EBay member name is Scarletrose93. You can contact me on this board or at starsapphire@altavista.com.
    I will trade for a stick of 256MB or 512MB Ram I will add funds if necessary.

Thank You,

Sue
    Last edited by Starsapphire; 12-28-2001 at 02:42 PM.

Still got this card?
    How cheap will you go?

Hi, Yes I still have the card. I can let it go for 25.00 and include shipping it looks like they paid 3.50 to send it priority. I will also entertain trades, for memory or another kind of video card, this one was not compatible with my system. Let me know.

Thank You,

Sue