Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: D'Syphers BS Benchmark

Hey Arthur888 nice logo..lol

Rugor is right I used Fresh Diagnose, because Sandra kept
    freezing my PC when I tried to benchmark MY SCSI disks.
    And the benchmark is as you see it, It is NOT a fake, but the program might have too take some blaim in the results.

But on the other hand I have NOT seen anyone post benchmark results too prove me wrong!

And arthur888, you say that because I haven been able too find
    sites on the Net that proves that SCSI disks have multiple arms and that is proof that I`m wrong, well I can play that game too, I havent found any sites on the net that say SCSI disks have read and wright heads on the same arm, so that proves that you are wrong, eh???????

And vibe666 I have NO plans of getting a logo, as a matter of fact this is the first thing I ever heard about it!!!!!!!!

ANd this is the only post I will make in this forum, and I WILL NOT
    stupe too you level and make a post just for bashing another member! I think it is alright to disagree if you have different experiences than other posters, even though I seem NOT to have this right!!!!!!!!

By the way THANKS too you all for trying too freeze me out of these forums!!!!!!
    Last edited by D`Sypher; 12-11-2001 at 05:20 PM.

Banned [shawn@localhost /home]#'s Avatar
    well yer wrong a LOT like come on this isnt just a bunch of preps in highschool who you can make to believe that you are batman, this is a real bunch of people who like computers and therefor know a lot about computers

you just exadurate LOTS like SCSI being 16x faster??? and your P3 being 6x as fast as P4 1.9???

Quote----------------
    And arthur888, you say that because I haven been able too find
    sites on the Net that proves that SCSI disks have multiple arms and that is proof that I`m wrong, well I can play that game too, I havent found any sites on the net that say SCSI disks have read and wright heads on the same arm, so that proves that you are wrong, eh???????
    -------------------------

Here's your proof, watch this:

"The first preconception to fall by the wayside was the idea that SCSI drives are faster than E-IDE devices. They aren't. In many cases their internal mechanisms are identical and only their interfaces are different. "

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/pcmag/labs/2001/10/hdd/02.html

You said that IDE drives had their read and write heads on one arm. If their internal systems are identical, how come SCSI drives are still different????????

And take a good look at the advertisements you seem to like so much, maybe you'll find even more proof there so please give up and go away, many people are bored with you here.
    Last edited by arthur888; 12-11-2001 at 05:29 PM.

arthur888

If you are going to quote something, use the quote right and DO NOT leave out what doesen`t fit your meaning

Here is the right quote: " In MANY cases their internal...................

LMAO@YOU D'SYPHER

You claim to know much about computers. You claim that you got like 13 years of experience building computers and you are certified in this and that and you take god knows how many courses, but yet you can't be any more wrong about things.
    What else are we supposed to think other than that you are just BSing people?

Come on a benchmark program that gives a maxtor 7200rpm a read spead of 2.93 mb/s?? And it is slower than the 5400rpm??
    I HIGHLY DOUBT YOU DIDN'T FAKE THIS BENCHMARK.

You have been given a lot of proof. Arthur has posted some links and i have as well. Yet you continue to ignore those facts and go by your own "expertise". You have been shown other benchmarks!
    I really think you should go study again, because you got it al wrong.

And don't go acting like you are the victim here....

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

?????????????????????????????????????????

Quote--------------------

ANd this is the only post I will make in this forum

----------------------------

You said that 2 posts ago, another untruth from your side...

MDM I have NEVER been shown any other benchmarks, and try the program before you accuse anyone of faking results!!!!!!!!!

And I have NEVER uttered a foul word to ANYONE unless they have started it!

I have only answered back in the same manner some of you have treated me!!!!!!!!!!!!

So Again, THANKS a LOT too all of you for trying too freeze me out of these forums, and this goes twice for arthur888 and MDM !!!!!!!!!!!!

And vibe666, I had you figured out too better than this, but it seems I was wrong!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by D`Sypher; 12-11-2001 at 05:37 PM.

That was your third reply in this thread.....................

jeez, BURN!

D'SYPHER stop spreading stupid information ... it serves no practical use.

have a computer solely based on SCSI drives is like having a house made out of pure military grade titatium, its way overpriced and totaly not practical

arthur888

Yes I thought that would be my last post, but I just HAD to answer all the LIES said aboutme!!!!!!!!!

this situation is like an American guy saying British people drive on the wrong side of the road lol

Lies about you?? What people say about you here is as true as your posts are wrong........

Well then you just don't click on the links then when they are given to you. You don't listen when we post results from reliable benchmarks.
    We told you that the fastest SCSI drive had a beginning STR of 55,4 MB/s and an ending STR of 35,8 MB/s, but you still insisted that your old SCSI 5400 rpm had a transfer rate of 125 MB/s and the 15000 rpm ATA 160 would have at least 4 times this speed. (500+ MB/s???)
    We explained how this was impossible. Again you didn't listen.
    You even insist that a SCSI drive reads and writes at the same time. But how is this supposed to work? Both arms would crash against eachother wouldn't they? No we haven't been able to give a link that says SCSI has got 1 arm for reading and writing, but this is so ridiculous noone would even mention it in a serious article.

Even when we tried to use common sense on you it didn't help #$!$#. If SCSI was 16 times faster than IDE would not exist.

If you really are a victim it is because of your own stubborness.

And whats up with all the "!!!!!!!!!!" in your posts?