Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: WHO WANTS THE OSAMA DEAD!!!!!!!

I say string him to a post in times Square- New York city- at noon on a weekday and let " Allah" take its course !
    ed

Banned [shawn@localhost /home]#'s Avatar
    thugs and criminals are not workers of alla.... oh wait a minute - yes they are! (just in this case though, alla is the same god as the Christians and the Jews so it only applies in this situation, i am not posting anything against any sort of religion or group of people, any offence taken is fault of your own and not of Shawn@localhost /home)

-Halogen

Osama was only part of this "thing" (as already mentioned)

There is sadam, the muslims all over the far east who think this is "religiously right". Taking out osama leaves them grieving over their leader... Only makes them stupider, IMO.

But....If he was captured, IMPALEMENT. A nice 6 foot iron steak through him so he lives for a week or so before the shock and starvation kills him.

-Lord Sech

revert back to my torture suggestion the page before, it may be very costly but oh **** he's gonna remember that pain for the next 20 trillion years

just leave his face in mint condition and say you will just shoot him dead very quickly if he announces that the US and westernized culture is OK and that muslums should not be threatened by the US

his face will appear normal to suggest nobody has been torturing him and the muslums may listen then keep your word by quickly killing him to end the pain as promised

i WISH:
    "god 1"
    i would "HEAD SHOT" him.. one bullet through the back of his UGLY head only to collect the 25 million dollar bounty on his dead head
    then i would be bigger than superman!!!!..id be the American Hero

and a muslim anti-christ sort of guy (they dont have a christ so they would call you the anti-mohamed or something lol)

they would set out to assasinate you and you would be dead very soonly, but you would live on being the American Hero centuries from now go for it

-Shawn

For those who play CS:

admin_godmode voogru 1
    admin_noclip voogru 1
    voogru killed osama with paperclip

admin_slay osama
    admin_execclient osama unbindall
    admin_execclient osama say IM GAY!!!!
    admin_slap osama
    admin_execclient osama bind mouse1 kill
    admin_execclient osama bind space say Im GaY
    admin_slay osama
    admin_tsay green YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK \n GOOD BYE!;admin_ban osama

i understood all of that up until the part of this:
    admin_tsay green YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK \n GOOD BYE; admin_ban osama

ok the tsay green means say in the bottom left corner in green YOU ARE THE WEAKEST LINK, \n would mean new line but im not exactly sure if you can do that with admin mod, are you sure you can make 2 admin commands just by putting ; to infer next line of commands?

-Shawn

[edit]i keep forgetting my -Shawn at the end of every post [/edit]

No! don't kill him just yet....

All this must be made in a certain order, and frankly, I think the US are doing it quite nicelly. I take my hat off to the current administration even if I'm not an american.

First, they (the army) waited to make sure they were atacking the right guy.

They are striking him slooooowly to make him realise he failed it's objectives and to give him time to realise his failure.

They are sending him the very simple message that the only thing he ever accomplished was to destroy his own organization, the government supporting him (if you can call that piece of s**t a government,) and it's financial empire. Osama will not be destroyed, he will be condemned to never have existed.

Another goal being accomplished (with the aid of foreign countries) is the sending of a powerfull message without destinatary to show everyone that terrorism is not a feasible way to accomplish anything but self destruction.

I feel sorrow for the dead ones at WTC and all over the world to the hands of some self proclaimed very devout and religious leaders. (oh they are very courageous alright, they even have to tell their personal guard to shoot them if they are captured because they can't do it or because they fear the consequences...)

I live in Portugal and I see constantly the terrorist attacks againt 'nuestros hermanos' in Spain. Alfter all this years I still haven't understood what ETA wants to accomplish.

Yes you can batch run commands with the :;" and the \n commands do work to make a new line.

i once made a script that would take a whoile to execute but it would display to all the players:

"Downloading Virus 1%" and it would go to 100% (all animated like its really downloading with progress bar and everything) and it worked very well, great way to get people off the server without kicking

no, dont email me asking for the script.

wow yer amazing, i can't script anything useful to save my life.... seriously

all i know is basic stuff, i can READ scripts good but i need pen and paper to write down all the active variables

Did you guys see the video?? How proud he told his family and talifriends that there were more victims than he could ever hope for..... How calm he was when he told that his hijackers didn't know anything about crashing until they went into the planes. He was even smiling! This son of a b*tch must die!!!!!

You must give the guys who did this some credit. They believed enough in what they believed in, to fly a big plane with them and some of their buddies into a big building. Thats some brass if you ask me. Kinda crazy and stupid, but brassy. Now onto the other things at hand. I think we should bring him back to Texas and let us take care of him, like we used to. We kinda got the desert thing out here. Let the vultures eat him for a day or so then, wrap him in, I think its pigskin, so he cannot reach the whatever they call heaven. But it all most be done quietly so not to make any body else to upset cause then we gonna be fightin with half the desert over there.
    When life gives you lemons, throw them at some other poor sucker.

ALOHA

Tie him to a Flag Pole(Flying USA Flag)on top of skyscraper and Demolition the building!!

Of course 20 cameras will record the event including his face as the building Blows!!!!!

Save it for Sweeps-Ratings week because it WILL be the most watched TV show EVER!!!!

Rock the BIn!!

Have Fun and Keep on Rockin!!!!

Aloha~BobViper