Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: WHO WANTS THE OSAMA DEAD!!!!!!!

WHO WANTS THE OSAMA DEAD!!!!!!!

i was just wondering what the NERDY-TECH view is on the OSAMA
    "situation"????

I do.

Put him in a radio controlled plane and crash it on a Taliban building.

That's it, that's out and good riddance.

You should'nt even have to ask such a question!
    Kill'em all and let God sort it out!

all you guys think that it was only bin laden??

you don't think there was anyone else behind it...you guys don't know anything do you.
    §ç®êwЮ‡vê®

all you guys think that it was only bin laden??

you don't think there was anyone else behind it...you guys don't know anything do you.

try using a little more brain power...look deeper into it...look up some research...and then you'll see what i was talking about
    §ç®êwЮ‡vê®

oh for sure without a doubt .......

im sure SO **** insane [sadam hussein] HAD alot to do with it

alongh with others.... i just dont get why people think that once we catch him its all going to be over ... your then gonna have hundreds of these "CELLS" going off.. and then were all going to have problems geting to work =)

The trick is to eliminate him and as many like him as possible, without making them martyrs. He is obviously part of the big picture, but it is apparent that measures are being taken to eradicate these maniacs by all countries of the free world.

well... lets string him up by his ballz n see if Allah comes to save him hahahahhahahahaha

They destroyed a United States icon. Whether you're for or against what this icon represented is not the question.

Therefore I don't care if there are other people involved. I say destroy THEIR icon. Eye for eye.

Banned [shawn@localhost /home]#'s Avatar
    well right now under the circumstances i say kill him hard and kill him good, kill him enough to last the next 10 trillion after lives (not proven or disproven)

but if there was a way to have an ultimate choice such as a genie or something i say torture him. give him **** for food (literaly), put the chinese water torture on him, have dogs constantly growling at him while they are chained up just 1" out of reach, beat him all day every day but do not kill him, if he has a medical condition give him the best of care to make sure he wont die so you can tortue him longer, try to keep him alive without sleep being beaten on a seconds basis feed him human sewage (but make sure he has the nutrients to live) and try to keep that going for at least another 20 years if humanly possibly. as a side note cut a hole in a super max prison wall and stick osama's *** in it and leave it like that all day every day while volunteers beat him and do all that other stuff until he basicaly begs to die but you say "what me no understand you talking bout" *poke embroidery needle through cheek* "now you will shut up wont you?"

Originally posted by skuz
    I say destroy THEIR icon. Eye for eye.
    what are you gonna do? take all the sand out of the baren waste land? lol

heard a joke on Kilborn yesterday, an actor (won't mention his name) said this:
    "well we've been bombing the taliban for like 2 months now right? last i heard is that the estimated total damage is somewhere around $200"

funny guy

hahahahhahahaha 200 bucks hahahahhaha funny stuff
    i wonder seriously how much damage they've caused so far..

well seriously its probably close to 200 bucks because those training camps they blew up were just tents with some pikes in the ground and some logs to jump over

the communications thingy they blew up is basically just tin can with a really tight twine wire leading into pakistan

the airport they destroyed is no more than a grass field where people take off in their sigle engine planes

afghanistan is SOOOOOOOOOO developed isnt it (no offence to any afghans or talibans or soldiers who blew up any of the following, im not pissing the military's parade)

Ultimate Member
    Wish I was in "god-mode" and then I'll get my AK-47 and show Bin Laden whos da man!

yes and we could all use no clip then teleport to other maps with code (ya friggin psycho nut case)