Thread: Wondering if I can do this, because...

Wondering if I can do this, because...

I am posting because of this under the SysOpt Community title

"Give your brain a rest from the tech-talk and come discuss anything else that's on your mind."

Therefore, this is what is on my mind.... I am going to take the time to ask you 'how' one gets a message board going and keep it going? I have it already started, but how do you get people to join it and make it a 'go'.
    We are just a handful of folks from different places in the world, one from each the U.S.A., Canada, U.K, Germany and Buenos Aires, (a couple teachers, a designer, a toolguy, one single , some married with kids) and trying to get it really started with discussions is mind boggling. Not that we can't think of any subjects, we've been together as a group for 3 years, I think that we are just bored and need fresh faces, over the age of 18 and that can keep a civil tongue. We'd like to Make some new friends, got any suggestions for me.
    I just made a web site for us and also made the message board , but it sure is slow in starting, anyone interested in belonging to this sort of pen pals on a message board group, with no big forms to fill out?
    Can I post the site url here?

You may write to me at Canapril@hotmail.com

Hi Gramma Canapril,

One thing you guys and ladies can do is to post at others boards make friends there and invite them to check out your board. I myself post at five different boards.

Please post your URL

Mark

Well, MuchMark,
    I thought that was what I was just doing? Visiting this board and sending out an S.O.S. for an Invitation to all to check it out, but I was wondering if I can post the URL here for the site?
    You're a sweety for replying..uh huh
    *smile