Thread: FS....GeForce3...Anybody Interested?

FS....GeForce3...Anybody Interested?

Hi There Everybody,

I am looking to sell or perhaps even trade my Leadtek Winfast Geforce3 TDH Video Card. Why you may ask? Well, it's a great card...absolutely no doubt about it. However, my favorite game of all time is Red Baron 3D, meant to be played on a glide card, and quite honestly it SUCKS in Direct Draw. I have played other games on the GeForce card and the graphics are incredible, but I gotta have my RB. The card is less than a month old and in perfect condition, box, static wrap, manual, driver disk, games and all. I would be willing to sell it for $250.00 (paid almost $400.00 new) since I still see them at Pricewatch for around $290 - $300 or I might Consider trading it for a 3dfx Voodoo5 5500 card and $100.00, providing that the Voodoo Card is in relatively the same shape...(In Original Box with Driver Disk and Manual) Any interested takers let me know.

I have edited this post to reflect the $100.00 that I inadvertently left out in my original post and I hope everyone will accept my sincerest apologies for that oversight.
    Last edited by Valek; 11-02-2001 at 12:02 AM.
    Everyone Should Touch an Ancient

Instead of losing all that moolah, try a glide wrapper, never tried it myself, but it is a cheap/ free alternative

I have looked at glide wrappers and they may work okay, but I've heard some horror stories. I never have much luck with things like that anyway. My computer and I have a love/hate relationship...I love it and it hates when I experiment...lol...and makes no bones about letting me know that in no uncertain terms. Thanks for the advice though. Maybe if someone knew for certain about glide wrappers and could offer some advice/instructions then I might think about it.
    Everyone Should Touch an Ancient

What is a glide wrapper? Sounds like candy wrapper.

you've got a PM

I have a Voodoo5 5500 and would trade it with you. Just post here if you wanna trade and email me with the details.