Thread: online auctions ??

online auctions ??

Has anyone used the online dealer called "Auction4it" at "auction4it.com" ? Many great deals on pc equipment. Just wondering what there reputaion is like.

Thanks

Mike

I used it a few weeks ago, and got a SB Live 5.1 card for a really good price. It arrived about a week after the auction ended, no problems. A pretty good Canadian site I think.

auction site

Hi Smokin, I was thinking about getting a new monitor when I seen the Auction4it site. The deals seem too good to be true. A 3000 dollar monitor for about 400, hmmm. What did you end up paying for the sound card ? BTW how did you find the site ?

Mike

I paid 70 bucks Cdn shipped for it..not bad for around here. I'm Cdn too. I found the site through a link at Beemer's site. ..
    Last edited by smokin1; 11-01-2001 at 04:34 PM.

Just an update..I bought one of those 21" monitors for a fire sale price..I am in BC..auction4it is in Ontario..it arrived in less than a week..extrmely well packed..awesome

Hey Smokin ! 21" monitor That's what I was eye balling there too. So which one did you get ? The Del ? How much did the shipping cost you ? I'm in Ontario so I would think my shipping would a lot less !

Let me know.

Thanks

Mike

Hey Mike
    Yes I got the Dell..Trinitron tube UltraScan 1600HS .25mm..very nice Shipping out here was $72.90..still a deal. It would be a lot less to you I'm sure. I actually know where your town is..grew up in that large "city" near you called Paris...LOL

Geessss what are the odds that the two of us would end up talking over the internet ?

So how do you like the monitor ? I want one.....

Mike