Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: People leaving sysopt are idiots

People leaving sysopt are idiots

Really, cut me a break.

My guess is most of you would follow the pied piper right into the f..king sea. Monkey see monkey do?

Scott sold the site for big bucks right? Who do ya think got it to be worth so much? You.. stupid! So how much of a cut did you get? Now your going back to do the same thing all over again.

I think it sucks that the mods got let go like that. And I think it sucks that Scott did too. Big deal....life goes on. Its not like they lost their real jobs or something. Maybe a little ego problem?

I understand some people wanting to split, for good reasons, but the rest of you are too f..cking stupid to think for yourself so you follow the pied pipers around here. Wake up! Both sites can co-exist. You think your going to get 22,000 people to follow you? Muhahahaha!!

I've never seen more ***** kissing than around here. How many of you defectors have actually met Scott or any other Mod here? WTF do you owe them? Do you help people here? Do people help you? If so this is our site not internet.coms or Scotts or anyones for that matter. Sure they may control the banners etc. but the members make the **** site.

I'll visit both whether I'm welcome or not. But I'm not leaving sysopt just because a few egos got crushed. Nor do I think 22,000 other people will follow.

Good luck.............and when you figure out how stupid you look, come on back!

KMA
    Let us know who you really are, you coward!

Oh, and that would matter? Read my user name!!

KMA
    Coward!

I have a nice life, thank you.

I have spent quite a bit of time here and am still here for now.

You are not even brave enough to tell me who you are so I will repeat it again. YOU ARE A COWARD!

whatever.....no comments on post or just name calling? Real mature. Who isn't anonymous here anyway? Most are.

This is just my opinion so, it doesn't mean anything to anyone but me, but I think..

He, In the best way he can, is trying to express his grief over what happened yesterday, Those same words could be written as.....

I am really disappointed that many of the respected senior members of sysopt have chosen to be "loyal" to a few rather than the many that belong to the forums here. I think that in this case the needs of the many outweigh the needs and feelings of the few. The many being all of us forum members who found a sense of belonging and acceptance here. The few being the ones let go by internet.com.

I hope you will soon see that sysopt misses you and needs you and return. For I most certainly miss you and need you to return. I do not want to be critiqued by people still angry and friends that may, in the heat of things misunderstand my feelings, because they are my feelings, as yours are yours.

So I shall remain anonymous.
    Last edited by surrealchereals; 10-12-2001 at 03:18 PM.

Ultimate Member
    I believe I've only posted here 1 time in the last 48 hrs, certainly only once regarding this issue. (my other post got buried as quickly as I posted it)

I don't think there is anything inexplicable about the loyalty to Scott, Mntsnow, Socalgal, and Joel. There is only 1 reason I stayed at SysOpt for so long... atmosphere Sure the wealth of knowledge is impressive, but it's the personal touch that made things different here, and I highly doubt that will be duplicated by a big internet company... certainly I'm unaware of any "Commercial" sites that are like SysOpt was... but perhaps I'm wrong, and this site can be the exception?

I also don't approve of what transpired in these forums in the last 2 days, but in retrospect I can see why it happened. I believe tempers flared and people lost their wits (on both sides), and no good came from any of it, but if you can't understand why it happened; I'd suggest that you never really were part of SysOpt.
    Last edited by Fingers; 10-12-2001 at 03:27 PM.

Yup.
    Last edited by TechJumper; 10-12-2001 at 03:27 PM.

You remind me of the KKK who were to cowardly to show their faces.

Nor do I think 22,000 other people will follow.
    Really? Neither do I. Know why? There's maybe 500-600 active members who visit often. The rest register and post a few times. A lot of those members registered months and years ago.

Oh, and btw, there's already close to 600 members at the "other place".

Warthog

KMA
    Main Entry: cow·ard
    Pronunciation: 'kau(-&)rd
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old French coart, from coe tail, from Latin cauda
    Date: 13th century
    : one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity

Is this not true?

To aswer your question "and that would matter?". To me yes. Many people here know my real name. If you don't then it is real easy to find out.

Here is a pic of my family and I, a real bad pic I might add. I guess I should have powdered my flipping head that day!

Last edited by jad1097; 10-12-2001 at 03:44 PM.

JAD#'s You and the baby look just alike! (course the baby will grow more,, where you..)

but on to business,,
    one who shows disgraceful fear or timidity
    I know of no person that has not felt disgraceful fear, or timidity. At least emotions that they felt were disgraceful fear, I also know that it takes a lot of maturity and self confidence to feel disgraceful fear or timidity and ignore it.

Lighten up guys,, we all have feelings about what's been happening. We are all different therefore reacted differently. But because I do not have the courage of my fellows, I am not less for that, I am just who I am. As same as your having the heart of a tiger does not make you a better person than I,, just different.
    We all have strengths and weakness.
    Last edited by surrealchereals; 10-12-2001 at 04:07 PM.

hey get a life, i'm impressed with your communication skills.

must be real hard typing in the dark, what with your head stuffed so far up your @rse

i had considered staying around but, well, you solved my dilemma, thanks for making it an easy choice

U-96

I just LOVE how someone who just registered yesterday (or maybe even today) and has never posted in any of the tech forums (hence zero posts) is such an epert on the SysOpt community. This guy sounds like the village idiot to me.

So, to "get a life", all I can say is: "get a life."

dr4m4. :o

Hey, get a life, I have an idea... How about you go get a spoon so you can eat my *****... Who are you to call us all "f'ing stupid people" I normaly would have stayed on both sites, but when I read post like yours, and there are others, I decided I would go to the BETTER site..

-MaK