Really, cut me a break.

My guess is most of you would follow the pied piper right into the f..king sea. Monkey see monkey do?

Scott sold the site for big bucks right? Who do ya think got it to be worth so much? You.. stupid! So how much of a cut did you get? Now your going back to do the same thing all over again.

I think it sucks that the mods got let go like that. And I think it sucks that Scott did too. Big deal....life goes on. Its not like they lost their real jobs or something. Maybe a little ego problem?

I understand some people wanting to split, for good reasons, but the rest of you are too f..cking stupid to think for yourself so you follow the pied pipers around here. Wake up! Both sites can co-exist. You think your going to get 22,000 people to follow you? Muhahahaha!!

I've never seen more ***** kissing than around here. How many of you defectors have actually met Scott or any other Mod here? WTF do you owe them? Do you help people here? Do people help you? If so this is our site not internet.coms or Scotts or anyones for that matter. Sure they may control the banners etc. but the members make the **** site.

I'll visit both whether I'm welcome or not. But I'm not leaving sysopt just because a few egos got crushed. Nor do I think 22,000 other people will follow.

Good luck.............and when you figure out how stupid you look, come on back!