Thread: OK>!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... pretty please???

OK>!! ENOUGH IS ENOUGH... pretty please???

Hey guys!

I'm Angel (eagle1) and I just wanted to say that I think we should stop all the negative comments in this site! Why? Hmmm.. I'm fairly tired of it! Now, I don't want to start a flame war because it is not my purpose! I think I have contributed a little something to sysopt and made a few friends here. It is like a family.

Now, I know that some mistakes were made by the managing team here and the "core" of the site went to techimo making this family break up! And of course I'm really pissed (as most of you are!) but what the heck, I got the best of both worlds!!!!! Why?
    Simple, because:

1. I got alot of info useful to me here!
    2. I also got some friends here
    3. And the family is up at techimo.! (for the useful information part, we have to wait some time )

Now I know we are pissed and all but let's try to give it a rest and let the past be past guys and gals.!

I don't know if this will be taken out of context or something but let me tell you that I'm glad I joined the sysopt community and the techimo community! Let's try to have the best of both worlds.!

Cheers.... and here's to a new beggining.!

***Any question or whatever you want to say, please post in a peaceful manner please.! See you guys at techimo and here***
    eagle1 signing off.....

I am sure the mods here will take care of any flame wars...

What's that??? They canned all the mods? Look out! =)