Thread: Genome team name change

Genome team name change

The Genome team looks like it's ready to be switched. 2/3's of the team are now at TechIMO. I am not sure how many of the remaining are still active. If anyone else has a problem with it. Let me know.
    If you are wondering where everyone is, go here.

Virus, are you just going to change the name...I would just like to see my points go to techimo.
    dete

UPDATED

List of present Genome Members.

engracio - TechIMO
    viper6 - TechIMO
    piaxvirus - TechIMO
    Detemeat - TechIMO
    griobhta - TechIMO
    SysOpt (ScottW?)
    tarpat1 - TechIMO
    Ardwyn
    cbull
    surrealchereal - TechIMO
    neo700 - TechIMO
    charmler - TechIMO
    sysopt - inactive

What should the new name be:
    TechIMO
    TechIMO.com
    TechIMO/SysOpt
    Last edited by Virus; 10-13-2001 at 02:54 PM.
    If you are wondering where everyone is, go here.

I'm just glad to hear some mention of the project. With all the talk of the other DC teams it can feel kind of lonely out here in the edges .

Been climbing steadily if slowly and would be a shame if the few of us got split now. I'm with ya virus. Just got a new p3 1GHz at work to bump up my stats.

I only just found out about all this lark today. What a difference a day, if not a week, makes.

Griobhta

PS this be a reason why my client crashes all the time now? Must have happened to the one at work also as I should have a few more genomes decoded by now.

as for a name I suppose TechIMO is to the point. TechIMO/Sysopt is more generous. Not really all that fussed myself
    Last edited by griobhta; 10-13-2001 at 02:56 PM.
    Duron 700@700 - ABit KT7-Raid Artic Silver and Coolermaster copper somethingorother- 256Mb PC133 CAS 2 Crucial- 30Gb IBM ATA-100 - ASUS Geforce2MX w Blue orb - Iiyama Vision Master 411 - ASUS 8X DVD -Plextor CDRW 16/10/40 Hauppauge Win/TV Radio - Soundblaster Live 1024 - Logitec Deskman cordless keyboard and mouse