Thread: BYTE ME!!!!!!!!!

BYTE ME!!!!!!!!!

I have been a proud member of this site for nearly a year. It WAS my home and I made alot of friends here. Now they, as well as I, are saying BUH BYE

Whoever was behind Scotts and all of the mods removal should be handed a pink slip. I would estimate that this site will be history within a very short time. I dealt with that bull**** flash / banner ads recently because this is where my friends were. Scott has outdone himself once again with w,w,w,t,e,c,h,i,m,o,c,o,m - Rock on members there!!!!

So, Internet.com *******s, we'll see you in dot com hell

Censorship doesn't belong in a free nation!

(I generally adhere to not using profanity but in this case it's the first thing that comes to mind)

Signing OFF!

ME

You hit the nail right on the head tazman. Sysopt was a great place for people to gather together to share ideas and help each other. What I've seen from the "new regime" in the past 2 days or so has been anything but helpful. I may not post here much, but I've been coming to this site and reading countless posts for a number of months now. I may not be a vet to these boards, but I refuse to support any site that treats people like this. Long live T-E-C-H-I-M-O-.-C-O-M!

And by the way tazman, long live the Adirondacks and Central New York too!

Nate - I gotta say - I LOVE NY!!! It's a great day in Lake George and I'm not gonna let this ruin my day!

ME

WOW!! Haven't been here in 4 days and..... BOOOOMMM!!

****... this sucks... going to techimo then .. Bye.!
    eagle1 signing off.....

There is no censorship going on -- what happened is that earlier this morning when a group of moderators announced they were going off to a new business venture, I was caught by surprise.

As everyone can see, there is plenty of trash-talking going on right now and no one is stopping anyone from doing it -- or from
    plugging their new website.

I'll do now what I would have done, had I known what was going on then: wish them well in their new venture.

Yeah gvenditto! I noticed.!

Well I wish you guys luck! I think I'll be browsing these pages still as there is alot of useful information here that it is not present in any other site.!!!

Nice to meet you.!
    eagle1 signing off.....

Come on eagle1. Join us on the other side.
    This will all be over before you can say Cat in a Hat.

Hi Praetorian!!!

What are you talking about! I'm already registered there.!!!
    I have like 20 posts this last hour! And transferring my current number of posts!

Hehehehe.. I was just saying that I'll be visiting both sites for information.!!

Nice to see you.!
    Be sure to read about the name changes on the DC teams.!
    eagle1 signing off.....