Thread: My goodbye...

My goodbye...

I never thought it happened, but it seems like its time to take SysOpt off my Links bar. I'm not gunna go into detail coz you probably know who i am, why im leaving, and where im going.

Sysopt, may you live on to still be a great web site regarding tech info. However, I'm looking for community, and once the focus is diverted from that, I must find a new roost.

I could give some huge speech here, but I'll save it for my new home, and I advise others that also want to go on a tirade about this to do the same. We have no need to spam the Sysopt forums, If you want to up and leave, then do it, and don't complain about it. The new mods quite experienced as I see it, and will do an excellent job with those who decide to remain here in thier jobs of moderating the forums. It's a transistion period for the people here at sysopt, and its a choice we all have to decide to make.

For my fellow ex-sysopt'ers. I will see you around. To those that decide to remain here, keep doing the same great job you always have been regarding answering posts and such.

On that note, I'm out.

Former volunteer
    You've been a great member Auraedge. I hope you find the way to the new meetingplace. Many are there. More will come.