Thread: Goodbye CD RW. Hello DVD-RW

Former volunteer

Goodbye CD RW. Hello DVD-RW

News should read, Goodbye Sysopt, Hello somewhere not on internet.com (like *******.com)

Thanks for killing my priveleges without as much as a word. Really professional. I think I would think about your actions from here on out before turning this into a censored place and before making those you turned out VERY angry. A web site never wants to tick off anyone when the internet is their business. Bad business.

Unless i'm mistaken, you announced you were leaving publicly to go launch a competitive business.

Am I wrong about that?

Former volunteer
    That may not have been the case if things had been handled more professionally by you at internet.com . Since their unprofessional handling, our voluntary staff has vacated the boards. Since we put money in your pocket because we loved the boards enough to support them, we deserved more respect and better treatment.

BTW, what kind of admin makes their email, PM and other forms of communication with forum-goers a secret? I know it is placed elsewhere ont he site, but you have to be accessible to be successful.

You couldn't be more RIGHT daveleau!!!!!
    This forum has gone DOWNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Huh, what are u guys talking about??? Did I miss something???

Tom

Be informed... goto the Community Forum read up... then goto www.techimo.com
    Ritalin Kid

internet.com is why I moved to www.linuxjunior.org from linuxnewbie. It is also why I will be at TechIMO.

I got it now

Thanks
    ...........Tom

LOL administrator with only 4 posts.... I shall be moving to techIMO, but will probably still check back here everynow and then.

JayMan

Man with all these posts with all these non related posts reply's what is a guy like me to do? Not to start trouble with anybody but advertising another board on someone else's board?

What happened to the good ole days when people discussed the topics of which was at hand??? :o