What to do at a Peace Rally
What to do if you happen upon a peace rally by naive college idiots, to teach them why force is sometimes needed:
1) Approach dumb rich ignorant student talking about "peace" and saying there should be, "no retaliation."
2) Engage in brief conversation, ask if military force is appropriate.
3) When he says "No," ask, "Why not?"
4) Wait until he says something to the effect of, "Because that would just cause more innocent deaths, and we should not cause more violence."
5) When he's in mid sentence, punch him in the face as hard as you can.
6) When he gets back up to punch you, point out that it would be a mistake and contrary to his values, "he should not cause more violence."
7) Wait until he agrees that he has pledged not to commit additional violence.
8) Punch him in the face again, harder this time.
Repeat steps 5 through 8 until he understands that sometimes it is necessary to punch back.
We've had a few of these jerk rallies in NYC. My gilfriend happenned upon one. Protestorson one side , counter-protestors on the other . Police . who lost many members in the middle. Told her to get H. out of therefor fear of her getting hurt. My guess is ingnoring them would be far more devestating to masochists.
Don't believe they're all "naive college students". Just dumb all-around F.s and some overt sympathizers with Al-Q., some stupid anti-semites, and mabeysome who would have been alright except some where in life they got turned around.People here no mood for these jerks.Fortunately very, very few.
Brilliant AR! You might also ask a peace-protester if he/she can recount the events of Sept 03/1939, and whether that had a positive/negative affect on history. Ask him/her why we're not wearing little swastikas on our shoulders these days.
So... youre gonna punch people at a *PEACE* protest?
That sounds clever. Very productive. Go free speech!
w w w . t e c h i m o . c o m
Because lots of people died for free speech, the swastiks were worn by those denying free speech!
Ask him/her why we're not wearing little swastikas on our shoulders these days.
The way I look at it is this:
We are a country under a Costitution that guarentees freedom of speech. So long as they want to exercise their rights to be jerks in public within the law , I most assuredly would counsel against any violance. They have a right to demonsrate and F them for doing it while so many are risking their lives to protect that right.
However, if it develops into law-breaking activities like blocking people's way, taking over places or doing stuff like getting into peoples faces, well, like I said--people here in New York City have little patience right now and I would advise any of these confused jerks and whatever that they can't complain too loudly about how people react.
Still, things are pretty subdued here, less people outside. I haven't heard of any incidents regardig protestors. Wonder what would happen to demonstrators in those countries we're having trouble with --actually, I don't really wonder.
Last edited by MegalosSkylos; 10-12-2001 at 10:59 PM.