Thread: Need help ASAP

Need help ASAP

Ok heres the problem. They have a simple WAN setup at my work between 2 stores. They are connected by a ISDN line which is then ran into the hub, For some reason the 2 computers cannot connect to the other computers at the other location. so i thought it was the hub, but it couldnt be cause on the hub is a shared printer that the computers at the other location print on, and that still works, but just the 2 computers will not connect to the other location. So does anyone have any ideas on what the problem could be?

Thanks

-MBI

Do you have TCp/Ip or IPX installed on both computers and something shared on both systems so they both have something to look at. Try giveing them both unique names and search for that computers name.

Undeadlord
    Undeadlord
    ----------------
    What undead do you want to control today?

Also make sure thier workgroup is the same, I don't deal with any WAN's other then internet, but check that and if you can make sure they are on the same subnet.

A part i forgot about this is that everything was workin fine a day ago. and has been workin fine for 1 year so far. Thanks for the help so far...

-MBI

aol : MYBESTINTERNET

Well al it was wasa the isdn line had something wrong with it. It still dont make scence to me but whatever i know nothing..

are you able to find the computer on the WAN?

Are you even able to make contact?

Michael