Thread: Is it just me?

Is it just me?

I'm going crazy here.I get so p###ed off every time I see one of these Muslem jerks saying that there never going to stop terrorizing us and that they are incouraging other muslems that they should kill every American that they can.I swear to God that I want to kill everyone of there kind and spit on thier dead bodies.I have never felt such hate towards any group of people that I feel for them.When I think about how great this country is and all it has to offer people, I get incensed at the thought of these scum sucking lowlifes.What the hell did we ever do to them?Not a G##Dam thing.I pray to God that we obliterate every last one of them.Lets face facts here.It's either us or them.

hmmmmmmm that probably wasn't a good thing to post, lots of discrimination in there.

I think it's easy to get carried away and we all need to control ourselves.

Warthog

wow, interesting viewpoint
    so you're saying just because someone is certain ethnicity and has a certain religon they should be taken off the face of the earth,because some radicals said somethings on tv. i can't say i agree,but everyone is entitled to their viewpoint.

I thought the Muslim does not equal terrorist issue was all cleared up, but alas no........

Excuse me for not being politically correct.But,this is exactly why were in the situation were in now.Because we don't profile people.This has nothing to do with black or white,this has to do with making sure we never have this problem again.I dont care a tinkers cuss about thier rights.I care about keeping my family out of harms way.

Explain how that solves the problem? Couldn’t people of other races and ethnicity do a terrorist attack? Just think about Oklahoma City bombing, it was someone from our own country, I don’t see how getting rid of them would solve the problem. There will be radicals somewhere in the world.

I think its narrow minded attitudes (on both sides) that have got us in the situation we are in now, not being "political correct".

Also consider that Muslim members on this forum may be very offended by your comments.

Just my 2C's

Eddy

the true muslim faith worships the same god and follows the same messianic teachings as the christian faith.

the problem that has been created is that the particular group of people that have declared "holy war" on the infidels are claiming the blessing of their faith, which is not the case at all.

this is NOT a war of religions, but of economics and politics.

before 911, the most outrageous act of terrorism the american public had ever experienced (ok city) was carried out by a christian...maybe it's time we wiped "them" out, too

leed

God bless us ALL

I guess I should have made it clear that I was not refering to all the people who are Muslim.Just the radicals.I personally think that religion will be the death of us all anyway.Name one war that was not started because of religion.Sorry if anyone was offended.

Ultimate Member
    Gentlemen, please read his post carefully, he did NOT say anything about a specific race or culture of people...

" every time I see one of these Muslem jerks saying that there never going to stop terrorizing us and that they are incouraging other muslems that they should kill every American that they can."

And he's correct in this assertation,, they DO in fact encourage other Muslems to Hate, Attack or Harrass Americans or even Christians or Jews