Thread: Hey all DC'ers

Hey all DC'ers

It looks like we may have been heard I got an e-mail today from Internet.com (the guys that owe Sysopt) and they're talking about

We're going to be covering more distributed computing issues at internet.com

I also got an e-mail from a guy at Ars technica, he sounds at least a little impressed with what we're doing! He sent a few links (still haven't had time to look at them) and more or less said I could get some info from them for our support pages

Things are looking up when "others" notice what's going on! Everyone give yourself a pat on the back and then get back to work

ECCP is doing good..have you seen all of the new users?

New ECCP members, if you haven't been welcomed to the team yet WELCOME!

WTG Randy,

Good job everyone, I am to tired to stay up till the next stats update to see what my new machines have produced since I left work

Its 4 in the morning here and I have to get up for work at 7:30 Think I may make use of flexy time.

I just want to see those stats

Regards

Eddy

Hello to all the new members!!!!! Jig, Jag and me (Dete) are over at Jags (guess what?) drinking BEER! It's nice to see some support for the DC projects!!!! You people don't know how hard it is having a team mate like jag on your team.....whine...whine...whine... Hard to believe from a 33 year old boy! Man, I never knew I had that much patiance... Jig and I should be nominated for saint hood for putting up with him
    As you can tell we do like having a good time when we get together to *talk* about computers Ya the beer don't hurt either!
    Dete

p.s. We are thinking about a new nickname {The Three Mug O' Beers}...what do you think???

The Three Mug O' Beers that's a Team name

I hope you're at least drinking out of cans and cashing in the aluminum A half a ton or so would be about enough for another machine!