Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Keyed his car?

KMA
    I thought of that (brake fluid) but I did not want to give these kids any ideas.

Words can't explain...

I've put so many hours, so much TLC into mine, it's like a pet. I can't believe anyone could say that keying a car is "justified" for stealing a freaking parking space. It's a parking space. Get over it. While you're at it why don't you dump sugar in the gas tank and slash the tires???

Ultimate Member
    I can still perform a side-thrust kick over 7'

These "idiots" keying cars may find someone who can do that and more,, and WILL if they find some Maggot scratching their car..

The deal with the Corvair and the Ford is different,, it was within sight and the owner KNEW what he did and he deserved it, I personally woulda dented in the side with his head.)

...why don't you dump sugar in the gas tank ...
    No, no. Sugar is an obvious amature move. To do it right you use corn syrup.

is this from my post on in a bind?

i mention i wanted to do it to the cop but theres no way in heck i could do it. I was just venting anger! i respect others property and could never face up to it if i could. ive seen some people who put so much time and effort into there cars that they would die if that happened

i would NEVER EVER want anyone doing that to my car so i could never do it!

JaYsin

GroundZero3

I didn't say you would, I'm just mentioning that I've noticed a few members here seem to think that keying somebodys car is the answer to everything.
    Madfish
    Space Cat to the Rescue!

oh i know. i was just putting my 2 cents in

JaYsin

Originally posted by GroundZero3
    oh i know. i was just putting my 2 cents in

JaYsin
    ya sure those 2 pennies didnt just scratch someones car?
    Resident Idiot

LOL! of course not!

or did they?

JaYsin

I grew up in E.L.A. & I can tell you more than a few things to do to a guys car. I can even make em vanish. But now that I'm older I realize that I really messed up some peoples lives, by messing up thier cars. Alot of people in that area cant keep getting their cars repainted or even replaced. Its not a joke.

I can totaly understand breaking a persons fingers, ams, legs, hands... whatever.

I put alot of love and money into my rides, sometimes I even go without some things I need. Just to get that one thing my 4x4 needs. And when people mess with it out of jelousy or whatever, it really chaps my hide. I had someone slash my 44inch tires last halloween. I'm glad I didnt catch them.

I hear they dont have computers in jail.

Dave

AND THATS MY 2 CENTS.
    That burning smells not my computer... IS IT??

I would say anyone that would key a car 1) doesn't have one or 2) didn't work for or pay for the one they have. This is one reason I belive in full coverage insurance with a low deductable. I'm too busy doing more important things to retaliate against such infantile behavior.

And this is from someone who has had the following happen, just because I lived in places where bored teenagers (bad apples) lived.

64 Nova
    1. Driver window shattered twice
    2. Egged
    3. Trunk lid dented by flying pumpkin
    4. 2 flat tires (slashed sidewalls)
    89 Mazda pickup
    1. Driver window shattered twice
    2. radio stolen twice (finally replaced by sparkomatic - no more stolen radios after that)
    3. Bent attenaa
    98 Saturn
    1. Egged

I believe none of the above was directed directly towards me because usually other cars nearby and a good number of mailboxes usually suffered the same fate.

I would like to say that if I witnessed such occurances I would have simply found the parents and asked them to pay.

Last edited by cadetstimpy; 10-10-2001 at 02:09 AM.

KMA
    64 Chevy II thats my kind of car. Nova means nogo in spanish. Been looking for one to restore for several years but people want to much money for these cars. YOu need to put that thing in a garage.

Originally posted by OuTpaTienT

No, no. Sugar is an obvious amature move. To do it right you use corn syrup.
    corn syrup is amature too

styrafome works wonders, turns gas into napalm.

The thinking mans potato...

everybody knows the potato in the exhaust pipe trick.

The thinking deviate drills a 3/4" hole in it first. Car starts, idles, but doesn't move all that well. Dries out and blows out after a while, but the plugs are fouled by then.

The true degenerate turns one out of wood, paints it flat black and epoxies it in place, way up the pipe.

This is pure speculation, of course. I have no practical experience in these matters.

KMA
    A tampon is what you put in a gas tank to drive someone nuts!