Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Keyed his car?

Keyed his car?

/rant
    I'm not sure what this means, I think it means jabbing a key into the side of someones auto and gouge a line or two down the side of the auto and ruining the paint.
    I've some noticed members here post this advice thinking it's the answer to whatever the problem is, 'hey, just key his car"
    Well, how would you like to walk up to your car and find a gouge all the way down the side? I bet it would **** you off. how do you know how they would feel? it costs alot of money for a good paint job.
    If I ever caught anyone jacking around my rigs like that, I would break every finger they had, on BOTH hands. and I'm not worryied about jail time here in VT, ask Wart. our jails here are extreamly overcrowed, so unless you kill someone or really mess them up.They just put you on probation and maybe, just maybe house arrest, and thats usally if your not working. So I probley get a year on probation and a fine on assult. no big deal, where that person willn't be eating or using thier hands for at least 3 months or longer, then the rehap after to use them again. What, they would sue me? I would counter sue them back..
    and this all would only come about if the person had the b***s to report what really happen to them in the first place. and explane why it happen to them. What? you were gouging the side of a mint `71 cuda? your lucky he didn't kill you..
    /rant off..
    Madfish

I think it means jabbing a key into the side of someones auto and gouge a line or two down the side of the auto and ruining the paint.
    That's exactly what it means (Like in Pulp Fiction).

Edit: I wouldn't break their fingers. I'd keep them there till the police got there so he'd have to pay for the respray.
    Last edited by Dudster; 10-09-2001 at 06:32 PM.

Ultimate Member
    I agree that is an extremely stupid thing to suggest.

It not only ruins the paint, it can and often devalues the vehicle several thousand dollars as quality repaints are very difficult to find and original paint on some vehicles can increase the value many thousands of dollars.

A judge hearing expert witnesses state a certain vehicle was devalued from a stunt like this would no doubt take a very dim view on the subject.

If you gotta mess with someone, get the book "How to get even" and follow some of those nasty tricks.
    They're less likely to land you in jail,, or the morgue.

DrVette

if you get your car keyed, you deserve it usually. like at my college parking lot, if you steal a parking space from someone who was waiting and signaling, you can guarantee that your car will be keyed when you come back out. i've done it to one person and feel no remorse about it. they deserved it for stealing my parking space. it's kind of like a unspoken code, you steal a parking space and you get a new pinstripe for free.

**edit**
    i should add, i've had it happen to me too, and i didn't b**ch about it, i have an old car first of all, and second of all, i deserved it and would have done it to myself. but if someone does it for no apparent reason, then go ahead an break their fingers. hell break their arms too!

Please refrain from using foul language.
    Thank you for your anticipated compliance.
    Dave
    Last edited by daveleau; 10-10-2001 at 11:48 AM.

What if they stole the parking space because of an emergency or something? It would take a lot more than that to move me to do something like keying someone's car

so, someone slips in to a parking spot you were waiting for and you lower yourself down to mess up their paint job.
    Like I said, I would bust every finger on your hands if I caught you.
    Ask a Harley man what he would do to you if he caught you messing with his bike.
    And I guess you never owned a nice car..
    Madfish
    Space Cat to the Rescue!

Random stupid vandalism

I've had my car "keyed" on more than one occasion (and more than one car). Near as I can tell there has been NO reason, just vandalism.

I can't help but wonder if keeping my car nice helps make me a target.

This should be a capital crime...

KMA
    falcompsx, that it idiotic! Punks like you need their behind kicked up and down the street, several times! $1000-10,000 worth of damage to a car over a parking space is stupid. Yeah it cost that much to paint a car if it is done right. Considering the cost of a good paint job I think it would be a felony to comit such a crime.

The type of person that would key a car is the same type of person that injure or kill someone's pet to extract revenge on the owner. IOW, a real chickensh**. The classic example of a pansy-a** piece of sh**.

Under no circumstances is defacing a vehicle like that acceptable. If you have such a problem with what the driver of a car does, then you confront that person. That's assuming you have half a spine, but someone that would key a car is probably such a pathetic wuss that they wouldn't dare confront another person. Instead they safely vent frustration by attacking an inanimate object. Whooo boy! Being real brave there aren't cha kiddy? What kind of threat does a car pose to you? None. (Unless it's Herbie or Kit, or Speed Buggy.) Venting on someone's vehicle like that simply proves you are a few steps below gutter-scum in the gene pool of life.

If I ever caught someone keying a car, not just my car but any car, then they'd be lucky to get away with only broken fingers. They might just find themselves nude, tied down to the hood of the car, with whatever they were using to scratch the paint superglued to their hoo-haw.

Kinda off topic but........

Some "Pranks, Revenge, and General Mayhem".

Some are quite funny(20), some quite mean, some downright evil(15). WARNING: This link contains offensive words and things that may offend a lot of people, you have been warned...

OK, I'll confess. I keyed a car once.

The story:

It's the winter of '72. I'm going to work at a ski resort. Come to a corner where there are 3 or 4 cars off the road. Guy in a brand new Ford walks over and pushes my Corvair in the ditch. Yes, Northern Michigan roads are that slick, one guy can push a car off the road.

Tells me I'm going to have to help get his car and the others out of the ditch, before they push me out.

Got out of the car, did a couple rounds of thump-a-chump, keyed his new Ford. Then I called my buds from the resort, who got me out.

Don't bother my conscience none.

Ultimate Member
    If I caught someone keying my car, I'd put a tattoo on them that they wouldn't soon forget. If I saw anyone doing it, they'd be talking to the police.

There's NO excuse for that COWARDLY act!

they deserved it for stealing my parking space
    Dude, that's just plain LAME!!!!!!!

For selfeshness like that is why Osama and his goons hate America......all we worry about is **** parking spaces.

Warthog

KMA
    LOL "did a couple rounds of thump-a-chump, keyed his new Ford. "

I bet if he just asked you would have helped pull them out.

brake fluid

A can of brake fluid poured onto the roof of a car and let to drip down is alot more effective than a key job. A can of "tuna" of other fish oil poured into the heater vent does wonders for the inside enviornment. A rubber ball crammed up the exhaust pipe is a good un , too. If you're in a hurry a brick thru the windshield is always a good way to get their attention. And on and on.........
    Believe in yourself, and stand up for what you believe!!