/rant
I'm not sure what this means, I think it means jabbing a key into the side of someones auto and gouge a line or two down the side of the auto and ruining the paint.
I've some noticed members here post this advice thinking it's the answer to whatever the problem is, 'hey, just key his car"
Well, how would you like to walk up to your car and find a gouge all the way down the side? I bet it would **** you off. how do you know how they would feel? it costs alot of money for a good paint job.
If I ever caught anyone jacking around my rigs like that, I would break every finger they had, on BOTH hands. and I'm not worryied about jail time here in VT, ask Wart. our jails here are extreamly overcrowed, so unless you kill someone or really mess them up.They just put you on probation and maybe, just maybe house arrest, and thats usally if your not working. So I probley get a year on probation and a fine on assult. no big deal, where that person willn't be eating or using thier hands for at least 3 months or longer, then the rehap after to use them again. What, they would sue me? I would counter sue them back..
and this all would only come about if the person had the b***s to report what really happen to them in the first place. and explane why it happen to them. What? you were gouging the side of a mint `71 cuda? your lucky he didn't kill you..
/rant off..
Madfish