Thread: Setting IRQs For Radeon

Setting IRQs For Radeon

I have a Radeon 32sdrs tvo pci (no agp in my mobo) card on my comp with Win98se. I was looking at my IRQs and it has my vid card and my sound card on "IRQ11". I also found that IRQ3 had nothing on it. I was wondering if I could manually move the vidcard to IRQ3? I don't have any IRQ options in my BIOS (gateway ****), so any help would be appreciated.

Welcome to Sysopt!

As for your problem. Does the card work fine? If so you have no problem. But if you still want to change it you might be able to do it in device manager I think. Go to the modems properties and see if you can switch it their.

Gateway used to be so great. They've really come down in the world.

Any ways hope this helps!

BTW I'm pretty sure it is the modem you have to change. The vid card needs that IRQ I believe.

My vid card does alright in some games like Tachyon but poor in games like Madden 2001 and I don't know why. All my drivers for games and the card are up to date. Also, I have the "Raid-On" tweaker, but I don't know if it is working- it has the correct registry values but when I go to the driver info tab on it, it says "null"...like it is reading my agp rage128 on the mobo. I tried to move the Radeon card IRQ thru the device manager, but it wont let me. I'll try the sound card..that's the only other hardware on "IRQ11". Any other suggestions? Is there a specific pci slot to put my vid card in? Thanx for your help!!