Thread: !!Biological computers......

!!Biological computers......

ok doing a project in biology class, its due in 2 days and i have nothin procrastonators join together. but i need info on the testing being done to get animals cells to run computers instead of silicon chips, i really need your help if you have any spare time please do a search and see what you find please. i know the basis but i need real articles not just from memory for more info and for the bibliography
    please im begging you
    jak

...and you can't search?

The internet is your best friend in high school - use it. I don't know what I would've done in some situations...
    Good luck.

Warthog

well thank you very very much cadet, out of curiosity what search did you use? i wen to all i could think of mamma,com, google.com , altavista.com, about.com, hotbot.com, lycos.com... didnt see most of thoose site syou gave me, i really appreciate it my project will be in on time yea yea yea just gotta organize adn do teh creative part tomorrow then due wednesday, in case you cared
    well thanks again
    jak

I did a search on MSN for "biological computer" (with quotes included to narrow search to the phrase). I only included a few...there were thousands more, but I didn't go through a lot.

Good luck....those research projects are always the worst. Always a lot of legwork. Sometimes it can start to feel the intructors just want to see how well you research without being concerned about your take on the matter. (i.e. how many references, what grammer format is used to reference them, etc).

The trick is to befriend another instructor that can get 30 other students to research for you! (heh heh just kidding)
    Last edited by cadetstimpy; 10-09-2001 at 01:23 AM.