Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: The Taliban made a BIG mistake.

The Taliban made a BIG mistake.

They shouldn't have messed with us. What were they thinking? We are the biggest military superpower on the face of the earth. Well, its too late. They are going to pay dearly. And now, they are under attack, having tomahawk cruise missiles launced at them. Their capital is devastated, even the Taliban leader's house is destroyed. I, however, will be sitting in my chair, sipping a drink of root beer, and watching the TV, as they fight to their doom.
    Last edited by V_I_R_U_S; 10-07-2001 at 08:33 PM.

Bin Laden Rant...

Well said, couldn't agree more.

While I'm at it here's my Bin Laden Rant for the day:

Having just seen the footage of Osama Bin Laden's recent statement it is abundantly clear to me that he is nothing more than David Koresh, Jim Jones and Adolf Hitler rolled into one. Anyone who can not or will not see this is a severely dillusional psychotic and should immediately seek professional help before they hurt themselves or someone else.

End of rant.

Rock on American brothers!!

JE
    But, it goes to 11

KMA
    I, however, will be sitting in my chair, sipping a drink of root beer, and watching the TV, as they fight to their doom

Until they attack us again.

I wouldn't worry... here's an analogy:

Say a shrimpy wimp guy up and smacks you real hard in the face...

So after the initial pain subsides you (being bigger) hit him back
    REALLY HARD knocking him to the ground...

It takes awhile but by some miracle he manages to struggle to his feet and kick you in the shins...

You jump around a bit but eventually you're ok...

So you brain him full-swing with a baseball bat...

Many, many hours later he rises on one elbow and spits at you, missing completely...

So you pump a blast from a Mossberg 3 1/2" Magnum shotgun loaded with slugs into him...

He never gets back up again.

JE

(edit) Sorry Warthog, couldn't resist . Being a Canadian I know almost nothing about guns so had to borrow one from one of your posts.

Last edited by JohnE.; 10-08-2001 at 01:19 AM.
    But, it goes to 11

Ultimate Member
    It's not quite that simple I'm afraid... there are terrorists among us, and they probably have weapons that we need to respect.

That's not an excuse not to fight back, we MUST, and we must destroy them as we find them, but taking these people that think and reason like Bin Laden lightly would be foolish.
    Last edited by Fingers; 10-07-2001 at 06:59 PM.

I wonder what the world would be like if we accually defeat the taliban by killing Osama Bin Laden and the Taliban's leader, as well as every last peice of **** the Taliban calls thier followers. I just can't wait until this is all over, with America on the winning side of course.

Root beer? I'm think more like Cold Beer!

Not only are we the world's proclaimed "policeman"(gag), we have been patient to let diplomacy work to no avail. We could have nuked anything with no guilt for the NY atrocities, but we built a coalition to demonstrate to the world that it is not an attack against Islam whatsoever. Amidst reserved patience, the sand has run out of the hour-glass of diplomacy.

I agree with that Fingers. We need to be on gaurd.

I'm just pointing out that no matter what these freaks do we will eventually destroy them by sheer force of power and resolve.

I'm reminded of Winston Churchill's speech...

"We will fight in the trenches, we will fight in the air, we will fight in the sea, we will defend our tiny island - no matter what the cost, we will never surrender"

(I know, I know, lol - can't remember the exact words but I'm sure the gist comes through. Time to dig out my old Iron Maiden albums )
    Last edited by JohnE.; 10-07-2001 at 07:21 PM.
    But, it goes to 11

Ultimate Member
    We WILL defeat Osama, and we WILL defeat the Taleban... they're small time insignificant enemies ... it's those who follow them, but don't have direct ties to them that we must be cautious of... This is not currently a war between cultures, but it could become one... that's not what anyone wants though.

Don't become too comfortable in your chair... I'm sure there were lots of employees reclining in their padded high-back office chairs, sipping coffee at 8:45AM Sept 11th.

Make no mistake about it, we WILL win, but it probably won't be "comfortable"

Being a firefighter we are already being talked to about responding to situations. This is gonna sux. Now they have us second-guessing. Do we go in or do we hang out. Thankfully most of the stuff we do will not be affected by this (the house fire and car accident). It will be all of the false alarms and pranks that im sure we will see.

go get them boys, Get them all.....

I can see it now!

They grab there rifles and run outside!

Look up in the sky!

Then look at their rifles again!

Throw them on the ground and run like hell!

Seems to me it went this way ten years ago!

SPEEDO

So you pump a blast from a Mossberg 3 1/2" Magnum shotgun loaded with slugs into him...
    LOL! **** straight

Warthog

having cruise missles and tomahawks launced at them.
    Aren't those the same thing. Tomahawk Cruise Missles.
    This will all be over before you can say Cat in a Hat.

Oh, yes they are the same thing. I screwed that up. Let me fix it.