Thread: Epox 8KHA+, the new best mobo

Ultimate Member

Epox 8KHA+, the new best mobo

http://accelenation.com/?doc=84

I guess my 8K7A+ is second best now. If you're considering a mobo, definitely check out Epox. Unless you don't like rock solid stable with adjustable voltages to cpu and memory and no spyware in BIOS and the highest overclocking FSB, then don't bother. By the way, Epox already had a BIOS out that supports Palomino.

Yeah, camaro, I read that one along with a couple of others, but i can't remember where now. I'll look for them and post them. I was saving money for an 8k7a+, but now I think I'll be waiting for the release of the 8kha+, but I can't find anyone or anywhere that knows when it'll be out. I did read an article from th UK that said they should've been out in the last couple of days. Do you or does anyone know tis top secret info, let us know, I know i'm getting kinda itchy!!

Jamie

They are out. NewEgg.com has the regular version for $96 and the plus version for $116.

-F4

Hey, F4, Sorry 'bout that, I just now saw that.
    Thanks

Jamie

What kills me is they charge $20 more for the board but then they also up the shipping $3 more than the non-"+" version. The board is heavier now? What!

Here is one with no profit shipping, Ill order mine here... http://www.axiontech.com/cgi-local/h...ategory=KT266A

Ultimate Member
    It's shipping and handling. They can charge what ever they feel like for handling. $10 for putting a sticker on the box. lol