I'm having some difficulty setting up System Commander Personal Edition (the version that comes with Partition Commander) to dual boot Win98 and Win2k. I realise that Win2k can provide a boot menu for dual booting the two but I would rather have it on the System Commander menu so that I can have Linux with them at a later date and all 3 will be together.

My difficulty lies with setting the boot information for 98 on a different partition. At the moment, I have installed Win98 onto the d: of my computer (which is the primary partition of my second hard drive). However, with Windows being Windows, of course the boot information has gone on to c: (the primary partition of my first hard drive). I have tried copying the boot information to d:, changing the relevant settings in msdos.sys etc., but I get an "Invalid system disk" error. I later went to the V-Communications (manufacturers of Partition Commander and System Commander) - http://www.v-com.com - and found that, according to the information there, the boot information for both Win98 and Win2k can only reside on the first hard drive. Can anybody help me with this scenario?