I have my system dual booted with win2k and Mandrake. I use win2k over mandrake 10 to 1. Main reason is I am a graphics, web page designer and photographer. Linux doesn't have anything close to PhotoShop, Freehand, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Dreamweaver, Golive, Imageready, Fireworks, Pagemaker, Premiere and many many many many many many other productive software. Have any of you ever heard of high end productive software. You should give them a try sometime. Don't tell me GIMP is the same as PhotoShop. As a designer I have used them both and GIMP can't even compete with PhotoShop version 1. Since my system is dual booted the exact same hardware is used. Linux boots slower and programs load much much slower. The general response of Linux GUI KDE or Gnome is much slower then w2k. Even though I use Linux much less it has crashed and froze far more then w2k by a factor of 5 to 1. My favorite Linux program is X kill. Using Linux is like stepping back in time 10 years with its worthless freeware that does nothing. Only reason why people use Linux is because it is a religion. No a cult fed by false myths. Here is a Linux prayer that the cult prays. Oh mighty Linux. You are the savior and deliverer from the evils of Microsoft. We suffer though incompatibilities and poor software that can’t do a **** thing just to escape the overblown myths of Microsoft’s evils. Please O Linux God keep us in the closet. Let no one know that our systems are duel booted with Windows (not Windoze morons). We have to duel boot so we can do something. Please forgive us O Linux god for this but we need windows so we can be productive. We still worship Linux though. I pledge O Linux god that I will spread false lies and rumors about how great Linux is. I will lie that Linux never crashes. It is just as good and easy desktop to use and that even grandma can use it. I will spread the false rumors that office star is just as good as MS Office and the GIMP blows away PhotoShop. I pledge my life to you O Linux god, amen.