View Poll Results: What do you think of Randy48 and his choice to move??

Voters
36. You may not vote on this poll
  • He can just goto TA and we will carry on without him

17 47.22%
  • We should merge TA and Sysopt

5 13.89%
  • I thik I am going to quit beacuse we have no chance now.

4 11.11%
  • Who cares?

10 27.78%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Randy48......

Randy48......

Randy48~~ Now that is pretty weak.. We wern't creating enough DP's so you decided to go to a team where you would be their 'Saviour'. I guess that tells us all exactly what kind of person you are.. Talk about no loyalty....

Eveyone Else~~ We don't need him.. All we need to do in all actuality is get all the sys admins on sysopt.. to go ahead and get all their network up and crunching.. we can put down both TA and DPC.

Yeah... YOu're right...

We should all quit college, sell our cars and houses, and buy hundreds and hundreds of AMD Athlon Computers so that the team can be number one...

We should all quit college, sell our cars and houses, and buy hundreds and hundreds of AMD Athlon Computers so that the team can be number one...
    I allready sold my car im renting a room at my house I raided my kids college fund and I can't say here what im doing with my wife. Now im building up to help kick TAs *****. Hundreds and hundreds of Athlons is exactaly what im firing up. Since our leader packed up an ran for the greener side if the field, who is to be crowned the new leader.

fshanda

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH RANDY????? BEEN SMOKING TOO MUCH WOOD AGAIN OR IS HE LOST AGAIN/STILL? You know running around the woods lost for a long time is not good for you. Look at him now.

What the F---/Heck over?

What are we going to do now?

This is not good...

e

Didnt I some what post somthing about this a while back?...... hinting at what could happen? :: sigh :: much luck to you randy just which you were gonna be on the winning team.

-: phenious :-

randy,

i'm sooooo disappointed in you. we were moving along and now your going to abandon ship on us.

my measly few dp's don't mean ****, but i'm seriously thinking about droping this entire dc project now. what's the point?!?!?!

guess you really don't know people like you think you do!

kristy

I kinda felt something like this was coming and I do remember you saying something along those lines Phenious. Randy had a whole lot of cycles for Sysopt but you have to remember Sysopt were doing very well in RC5 long before Randy joined up so dont lose heart because he needs to see if the grass is greener on the other side, just keep your heads down and remember that the main reason I did distributed computing was for the community here at the forum and I just know Sysopt will keep going strong with or without Randy so chins up. Good luck Randy at TA and I wish you the best of luck for the future.
    Confuscious once say: Passionate kiss like spiders web : Leads to undoing of fly.

All are welcome to the UD team as we were quite small and didnt produce alot for quite some time untill we activily asked the outside sysopt people for help so you know we arnt going anywhere . Much luck to the EPPc team, now go kick TAs *****! We are also climbing our lader to do just that, kick TAs ***** in the cancer project, Lets go SYSOPT! We tweak our systems to the max here, now lets let these babies GO!

-: phenious :-

I don't turn out many DP's but don't give up people, keep fighting the good fight.
    MaxC

This is just unbelievable!

Randy, how could you!

viz

Randy....if your afraid of losing the #1 spot on SO just say something and I'll have Jig leave a couple of his machines off

I can't believe that you would leave our team just to beat the DPCs. Well I'm sure that you have your reasons....Best of luck!
    Dete

Randy,

I too am pretty disappointed with your move. The fight that we have had with TA and DPC with you on our side has been a good one. Without you, well....I guess that we are a solid 3rd place team. Good luck to you, and I hope that you enjoy the fast road to the top.

--Hayn

For a guy that actively added the Stars&Stripes to his avatar after Sept 11th, this switching-of-sides is pretty out of character

Enjoy your escapade for a while, Randy, but don't lose track of your senses for too long.

Joel Kleppinger

emotions

I can only wonder about such a move. Words that come into mind regarding this are "surprising," "disappointing," "frustrating," and "amazement." But if it's true (and say I'm in denial, but I'm not entirely convinced), the most applicable way of describing this is that it's simply pathetic.

Randy, I've noticed from day 1 that you are someone driven by your emotions. I always thought it was great to have your emotional furvor on board (and there are others such as phenius and recently viztech who are much the same way)... our intellect can only go so far in motivation. Emotions drive us the rest of the way, and give us a welcome companion along the journey.

It's no secret I wanted the TA/SO thing to happen... I have since before TA started up any team whatsoever. It's actually because of AnandTech that I started reviewing hardware and editing (first for Computer Heaven and then later with SysOpt).

But to do this? WOW

Talk about betrayal......

I think I'm still in shock.. This is the worst thing that could possibly have happened. But, as was said before, where there is a will, there is a way. It may take a little longer, but we will claw our way to the top.