Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Gateway to drop AMD

micron really working with intel..

like how microsoft is being a monopoly, micron secretly helping intel by buying amd

Honestly I think Intel is starting to monopolize. The only reason Intel released the Pentium 4 a year early was just to have a new fresh product and market the s**t out of it despite going on to more further tests to work out its integrity and work some more with other software companies. Plus Intel planned to do this: work AMD to the bone so there's a large surplus of CPUs. They knew they were going to lose money but also knew AMD was going to lose even more, hence why AMD is losing connections and workers.

I guess that's what happens when you start to care more about your business than your customers.

intel will never get cheap there greedy bastards i live by a intel plant and repaved the road intel decide well where gonna put in fiber optics and tore the street up and f it all up why didn't they just do it before they repaved cuz there retarted and always will be

of course.. thats why almost every1 is using AMD mainly because of the price

not just the performance

everyone should go boycott intel

by almost everyone you mean < 15% , right?

more like 85%

less than 15% sounds right to me

eh i dont think so -_-

i know that i am in a minority in this forum and always have been but i don't see a problem with intel chips. pentium 4's are not bad... personally i won't ever get one until there is any form of ddr support for them, but they're still not bad. i think people tend to get a bit misguided about bashing intel in the way they bash miscrosoft. intel has succeeded in establishing itself as a brand name that all the masses recognize. they've been doing this since the 486. i mean this is why everyone knows that intel sound. it's this reason that intel will be around for a long long time to come. their products aren't bad... in fact all the things i've been reading of late have been putting p4's and axp's neck and neck. i think people need to stop and consider these kinds of things before blindly bashing a company like intel.