Thread: Is the new AMD dual cpu motherboard from Gigabyte available?

Is the new AMD dual cpu motherboard from Gigabyte available?

All I could see is the Tyan dual cpu motherboards. When will the newer dual AMD cpu motherboards be available?

Still waiting for the reply from Gigabyte on the same question

Best Regards ...

Thanks. I hope you'll get an answer soon.

Besides the Tyan dual mobo that available widely now, Iwill got also one, should be available real soon too, Gigabyte gonna release their in few weeks for wide market, Asus got A7M266-D - out soon, MSI has K7D-MASTER-L - soon
    Mobos from Asus and MSI were shown at Tokyo "World PC EXPO 2001", so I guess it's gonna take about a month till all of them, and more, will be available world-wide.

Best Regards ...

Ya gotta wonder how Tyan got theirs out so soon. I mean, it was way before anyone else was even close. Maybe all the other big guns have been working on KT266A and nForce boards. Will Tyan be lagging behind on those?

Ya gotta wonder how Tyan got theirs out so soon. I mean, it was way before anyone else was even close. Maybe all the other big guns have been working on KT266A and nForce boards. Will Tyan be lagging behind on those?

Sorry, Mr.Goodbytes, but Tyan has developed the reference design for AMD Dual Socket A boards. No wondering here, know that for sure.

Best Regards ...

Yes, but the Tyan Tiger MP...

The Tyan Tiger MP may be based on some sort of reference design, but I can confirm that it is on sale right now, and can be purchased. Watford Electronics in the UK has it today... I think it's very reasonably priced to, at around £230, and it's only likely to go down in price as other compeititors such as Gigabyte and MSI eventually release their own MP boards.
    Last edited by UKLee; 09-26-2001 at 11:06 AM.
    Lee Meyers
    England