Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Distributed Computing Help (Keep on Top)

Just keep track of the points as you dump them. Then check back at the stats page to see if the same amount is posted. I used to add them up every day now I just dump and check.

All of your machines should have the same information on them.

fshanda

Just updated theWebsite and hopefully made the instructions easier to understand and follow.

I'd appreciate some of you taking a look and recommending any changes that might be needed. Lately there seems to have been a lot of problems with what to download from where and what do I do with it and why this and that. So I redid the Download, Install/Setup, and FAQ pages!

A couple things to add Randy
    from Ragtop
    quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Cyclone 2:
    I had the same problem with unzipping the optimized clients using Winzip. For some reson, if you use the "Winzip WIzard", it only installs the screensaver. What you have to do is switch to "Winzip Classic" mode, and extract the files . Then copy them over to your eccp109 folder, overwriting the existing files.

The special optimized clients will give you higher performance, and the ability to use the Statsaholic DP server to give you nearly "real time" stats. http://www.statsaholic.com/eccp/ind...P&page=bymember
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    and from the 'readme' from optimised clients
    To install the upgraded clients

Add the included files into your ECCp-109 client directory. This is not a full client install,
    only an upgrade. If you don't already have the ECCp client installed. You can download
    it from http://www.nd.edu/~cmonico/eccp109/.

Move the cygwin1.dll into your windows/system32/ directory.
    Not sure how ness. that is but I did it reguardless
    Keep on Cracccccccccccckkkkkkkkiiiiinnnnnnnnnnn