Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruitment Drive for Sysopt Cancer Cracking Team

Recruitment Drive for Sysopt Cancer Cracking Team

Hey All. Randy48 has a simmilar post for the ECCp team but this one is for the cancer team if the subject didnt let ya in on that seceret Anyways. There is a small band of us...:: sigh :: about 9 crackers who crack on a daily basses. We are in about 2,000 place over all but we are climbing even with this little team. however the top 1000 are composed of teams with some serious Fire power so we need your help! Check out the team @

http://www.bi786.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/index.html

The Team Stats @

http://members.ud.com/services/teams...B-1D2C16A8DB1E

And Individual Members of the Team Stats @

http://members.ud.com/services/teams...B-1D2C16A8DB1E

Thx... the sysopt team is trying to make a page for everything so sit tight... our webpage will tell you how to join if ya wish remember its a fight for cancer

-: phenious :-

Count me in!

You now have 16 members! I guess my current stats don't carry over to the team. (Not that it would make much of a difference!)
    KT7A-RAID
    64 bios
    1ghz AMD Thunderbird
    TaiSol CGK760092 hsf
    Micron 256mb pc-133 cas 3
    Maxtor 40gb ATA-133 7200rpm
    Visiontek GeForce4 Ti 4200 agp
    Plextor 40x12x40 cdrw
    SupraMAX 56i modem
    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
    Win XP Pro

After our Sysopt team gets done massacring(hope thats spelled right) the eccp project , I'll probaly move over to the cance project!

Will be joining in the AM.

I am at work at the moment but will download and install the software in the morning.

Hey all! Thx for joining and wanting to join! Roster I just saw you joining this morning Welcome! If ya want to drop me a line send an e-mail too chesarekjosh@hotmail.com , that also goes for anybody else who has any questions. And your welcome back any time OC Guy, You still got a place in our stats I also apologize for taking so long but my ISDN line when whack for a day and I couldnt make any calls including to my ISP or phone provider but it just kicked in this morning so im back now

Welcome aboard Atomic Rooster and Sick_Boy, the more the merrier all in the name of Sysopt. Look forward to having you back soon OC Guy.

Hey All thx for the Much needed Fire power! And welcome aboard Sick_Boy! Again if anybody wants to ask some private questions just e-mail me @ chesarekjosh@hotmail.com or add me to your MSN messanger List with the same e-mail. And for the AOL users add the screen name "canmanjc" with out the "" (im on MSN much more then AOL though so try to use MSN when possible. once again the more people the less chance cancer Has!

-: edit :-

Also you can of course post under the Distribute Computing forum which some one out of the Cancer team or another team should shortly reply to u

Last edited by phenious; 09-17-2001 at 04:40 PM.

Thanks for the warm welcome phenious and Brydon. I've been running the UD agent off and on since April 2001. Glad to be part of the team.
    KT7A-RAID
    64 bios
    1ghz AMD Thunderbird
    TaiSol CGK760092 hsf
    Micron 256mb pc-133 cas 3
    Maxtor 40gb ATA-133 7200rpm
    Visiontek GeForce4 Ti 4200 agp
    Plextor 40x12x40 cdrw
    SupraMAX 56i modem
    Turtle Beach Santa Cruz
    Win XP Pro

oh you boys just need some girl power

Come to think of it I think you are right........ Welcome to the team ; surrealchereal

Hey yet another guy joined! who hoo! That brings the grand total to about 14 active crackers and 19 total members we will climb the charts fast now and put Sysopt where it belongs in the top spot! Our Rivials, The Dutch Power Cows, are waiting in second place to stop our accent but we will take em out!

Sorry forgot to post the name of the new member, Welcome BIG TEX! Im not sure if he/she is a member of this board as i couldnt find any members with that name but if you are I hope you see this post

-: end edit :-

Joined and running it now. Let me know if I screwed up the team joining part . I'll check back myself when the page updates.

Welcome AaronJ and vfrxsw Now lets kick some **** and get the new members comming!

Hey...sounds like a worthy cause...I'll see what I can do...There's a box that's not doing anything next to me...I'll get right on it!

Edit/Update:

I just joined the team as Agent Embryo(my preferred nick)...got it up and running!!!
    Last edited by dopefeedback; 09-20-2001 at 03:18 AM.

Hey dopefeedback just saw ya on the members, Welcome
    As you can tell from above if you have questions just post em and you should get a promt reply