Thread: external Modem

Question external Modem

I need a external 33.6 modem for a friend of the family. I know I have 56k's in stock ext & pci. but, they want a 33.6,

might be able to take isa or pci's 33.6 too.
    e-mail me some quotes. I need asap

Mntsnow

Lightbulb

Gene...I Think I've got a USRobotic's sitting on the shelf in the storeroom. I will check when I get home and let you know. If so it's yours for 30 bucks including shipping

[This message has been edited by Mntsnow (edited 10-12-2000).]

Thumbs up

Did you check and see. I would have answered sooner. But, have been working unable to. I'll send you an e-mail after I post this. if you do I'll take it!!!!!

Mntsnow

Lightbulb

Gene, It's a 28.8 that I have left . I also sent you mail this morning

Thumbs up

Gene I have a one Global Village 33.6 External Speaker/Phone that works great. I also have the focalpoint CD that came with it. It hooks up via serial port and comes with the PS. I believe it has a Rockwell chipset and had been faithful to me until I upgraded to 56K...email and/or post for arrangements

Thumbs up

I have already done a deal for a external USRobotics Sportster 33.6. complete and a USRobotics Sportster 33.6 isa also.

so: Mntsnow, I got you mail and already have a 28.8 ext. but, will keep it in mind. will e-mail you on it

LED
    send me an e-mail. I sent you one .I might want another just in case there is a next time like this.

thanks to you all for the replies ect.
    Gene C.

[This message has been edited by Gene C. (edited 10-15-2000).]

Lightbulb

Led, got the e-mail and returned it to you. I'm going to bed 4:30 comes early. shoot me a reply tonight or in the morning. I'll ASAP you first thing.

thanks

notice to anyone sending me e-mail with modems for sale. since I posted this I have bought 10 modems. 2/ ext 33.6,1/ 33.6 isa, 7/pci 56 k ones and have 12 more of everytype and speed in stock. so I'm all taken care of in my modem needs. unless you just have a few you just don't need for a small cost.

I am looking into getting some pcmica ones for laptops ect. so if you have some. contact me by e-mail

[This message has been edited by Gene C. (edited 10-20-2000).]