Greetings... I know this has been posted before, I did a search but didnt quite find exactly what I wanted- So I apologize to those who have heard this before... Alright, here it goes: I havent played DII for a while, with the expansion set out now, I decided to complete the game again... However, I load the game without updates- it works... I download updates for online play and now when I try to run, the cdrom spins but I get the famous error- "Please make sure play cd is inserted in cdrom." I have emailed blizzard and received "suggestions"- none of which work. Now, I am frustrated. I had pretty much the same system config when I played 6 months ago- what has changed? Their patches. So, my question is- does anyone know of a resolution? ALSO, AND MORE IMPORTANT, will someone email a link to a site that provides the no-cd crack, I think this should resolve the issue. I have been searching for the last half-hour (I know, not a long time- but I have spent several hours on this and I am either going to use my DII cd's as coasters or frisbees at this point )

Thanks in Advance!

Mortis