Page 51 of 71 FirstFirst ... 41 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 61 ... LastLast

Thread: Clocking is good???

lol nice pic.
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

I believe we have strayed off topic.

Clocking is good as long as your the winner. I got clocked once & never found it good at all.
    Last edited by mcool61; 10-08-2002 at 09:04 PM.

Re: Clocking is good???

[QUOTE]Originally posted by jameswillamor
    [B]Imagine you have a hamster in a little running wheel. make the wheel spin a little faster and he will keep up for a little while, but soon he will no be able to and he will go "thump, thum, thum" around the wheel like a tennins shoe in a dryer. Overclock that bad boy, and then you will have to call me, Mr. A+ Cert. /QUOTE]

Kills me every time. I bet this guy changed his name.

sooo... it was yew!!!!!!!!!

Tweaker XP:
    OK maybe it is time to put this thread to sleep.......I just looked and it 50 pages long!!

Somebody get the administrator and just shoot this **** thing and get it over with.

But first check and see if this is some kind of a record!!??

Good bye and fare well OL' FRIEND..............
    If you strike this post down, it shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine....

(vrrrrrmmmmm,,,, vrrrm vrmmmmm -**** - if only i could make lightsaber noises!)

wow, i was just looking on this thing and it said i could have 10000 characters, i was just gonna see how many of those i could get before i ran out of things to say, soooooo here we go, this one time when i was 7 i had poison ivy on the inside of my nkee and i fell down on some bricks and cut my knee open really bad and it bled like everywhere and it got infected by the poison ivy and i had to go to the doctor and everything and had to get a shot and all this nonsense and i still have a scar there, it stayed cut open for a long time, it was a really bad cut. then this other time when i was like 5 i was in kindergarden and we used to go to sleep during the week of st pattys day and our teacher would sneak little surprises in our shoes and one day i got called to the principal's office for swearing on the buss ( i was 5 too, go fig) and i seen her out there puttni candy in our shoes and sayin it was the leprichan (sp?) my lord ive only just now hit 1000, this is gonna take a while, i dont think i can do it, i mean its not that its alot to type, i just dont have a subject to type it on, ive been working on this for like a little bit now and ignoring all my IMs brb imma go check those............................................( ok yeah i just did that to take up characters lol, but i did have alot of IMs, i hope i dont get this message deleted because its really big and is taking me a long time to post, well anyway i had alot of IMs, one of my friends was talking about his new monitor, he went from a 15 inch to a 19 and he is trippin out, and i had another IM from this girl at my old school going into major detail on her sexlife but its ok, it kinda turns me on, she doesnt look that bad i would go with her but she is all hung up on her x-bf and i think she really likes him but o-well dont want this to sound like a journal entry, had another friend msgin me talkin about some new landscape editor he was wantin me to download for him, (NOT WAREZ!!) terrogen or something like that, he said it was pretty good, but ill stick to my bryce 5. im at 2100ish character now, i dont think im gonna be able to do it, this is takin a really long time, i figer if i wanna post whore and spam up some boards this was the place to do it on account of no one REALLY reads all these posts and im sure no one has made it this far. has anyone heard about those shooting in the DC area? thats really messed up, hope someoen kicks him/her in the nuts, they should be strung up by their toes and beaten with really big sticks, i miss my old account on here, i had like 78 posts!!!! lol it snot alot but those 78 were about stuff! man i hate fast food, i went up to sonic today and set there playin with my bobbin hoolla(sp?) girl for like 30 mins while they got my order ready, and then they bring it and its all cold and WRONG!! but whaddya expect? its fast food right? anyway im out of stuff to say and i just hit about 3000 characters, if anyone wants to try to beat me go ahead, i dont think ill do this again

BRYAN 3039

notice the starter of this thread only has a 2 post count.

May this thread NEVER die. Long live the Hampster, & Thunderrat too!

Would an ultra violet light inside hurt the hamsters eyes?? Because that would really look cool with that spinning wheel sparkling and all!!

not for too long.. coz he will either get skin/eye/whateva cancer and die a slow and painfull death.... WITHOUT OVERCLOCKING him...

Green Cathode

What if a green cathode turns out to be a krypton?

I **** & **** Everyday, do you?

Does krypton cause cancer?? I know it kicked Supermans ****, what about hamsters?? Can you use MadOnion Mark2003 on him??

wow. lol
    Nothing in life is as certain as death, but death is not a wall but a doorway to a new adventure

http://www.ahanix.com/support/iceber.../install7.html

can we add a tube to this so it both cools and quenches?

Overclocked hampsters get extra thirsty...

Originally posted by deathbane
    wow, this one time when i was 7 i had poison ivy on the inside of my nkee and i fell down on some bricks and cut my knee open really bad and it bled like everywhere and it got infected by the poison ivy and i had to go to the doctor and everything and had to get a shot and all this nonsense and i still have a scar there, it stayed cut open for a long time, it was a really bad cut. i was in kindergarden and we used to go to sleep during the week of st pattys day and our teacher would sneak little surprises in our shoes and one day i got called to the principal's office for swearing on the buss ( i was 5 too, go fig) and i seen her out there puttni candy in our shoes and sayin it was the leprichan (sp?) , i just dont have a subject to type it on, ive been working on this for like a little bit now and ignoring , he went from a 15 inch to a 19 and he is trippin out, and this girl at my old school going into major detail on her sexlife turns me on, she doesnt look that bad i would go with her but she is all hung up on her x-bf whore this was the place to do it on REALLY hope someoen kicks him/her in the nuts, they should be strung up by their toes and beaten with really big sticks, man i hate fast food, i went up to sonic today and set there playin with my bobbin for like 30 mins while they got my order ready, and then they bring it its all WRONG!! im out of stuff to say if anyone wants to try to beat me go ahead, i dont think ill do this again

BRYAN 3039
    If you had overclocked It wouldn't have taken so long. You might consider CLOCKING!!! the ex bf.