Thread: Duplex-Printing Brother MFC-L2710DW only in apps not with Standard Windows-driver

Ultimate Member

Duplex-Printing Brother MFC-L2710DW only in apps not with Standard Windows-driver

Standard-windows print-app has duplex- option but is nonworking. e.g. when trying directprinting from websites. solution. print to pdf-option in printer-driver here: iprint & scan. NB. when trying to install once more the app is first deinstalling it. brother deinstaller only affects registry i was told.
    after using the latter the other print-versions -shown in the list are still active. nuance paperport.
    When whole package is installed(advised) one must use custom-installation always and uncheck PC-Fax since old driver there is blocking Core Protection Activation. Complicated procedure to solve that problem. see other thread.
    so to print duplex from website one must first print to pdf-option in windows-driver. brother driver also has it. what nerves me when stores have no print-option. reduced size-too small-is a big nuisance.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    not duplex meant.

the ms print to pdf file cannot be printed out in pdf xchange app.
    how to change?
    maybe i should save again since i hadnt pdf xchange.app installed when created. Nerving also settings are out of the window on upper side, almost nonvisible but reacheable.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Duplex printing of stores with pdf xchange viewer a big mess

used now chrome with built int to pdf-viewer.
    loaded it into pdf xchangeviewer. there in the extended settings duplex is activated but one must have also set duplex in printing-site at front. it cannot be stored!! Grr the want to sell the paid-version.
    if only seller of smartphone would have given information for these addon. one could have purchased them with accessories but online not visible or my att. was absent.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch