Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: [Solved] 2nd mouse-pointer glued to lower right or left side. 3 wireless mice used

Ultimate Member

[Solved] 2nd mouse-pointer glued to lower right or left side. 3 wireless mice used

i have two identical and one newer rappoo-mice which i am using alternatively on win10-ultrabook.
    30months i never had any mouse problem if i remember right.. since some weeks its starting this weird behaving. i see second mouse-pointer at lower right border surrounded by grey circle.
    happens after a certain time when started.
    i recognized over all the time windows is updating their videodrivers all the time. maybe every week or twice a month. could be they have a real problem with this issue. there they say i should check if mainboard-company his their own driver. of course i let them install since acer has all kind of drivers where i dont really know which ones i can use. a long list of different ones. with no descriptions.yes i once had a heat problem when i had touchpad activated-keyboard itsself is dead. secondary keyboard mounted ontop with velcro. of course it had contact with touchpad the days when temp augemented dramaticall showing 78°C on one element. i used coolpad with no real free space for aircirculation and i sometimes seem to have covered slits where fan is. now i have newstare cooler ministand where i attach the cable from time to time to keep temp around lower tha 38°C.
    maybe my computer is sick from this problem. yes studied all other solutions.
    maybe i must search for acer-videodriver-update.
    dont know how to replace mouse drivers. i installed rappoo-software now.
    sideeffect of this problem, sometimes images of irfanview when open are changing. i very weird situations windows or opening and dancing wildly.
    defender and malwarebytes didnt find anything. maybe i should reinstall acer-software-not system-software.
    yes i also deactivated scrolling inactivated windows. maybe i should change setting further and set them back.
    at least one mouse-driver must stayed installed.
    thanks
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    hope you can see all the selection of drivers.
    https://www.acer.com/ac/de/CH/conten...n=NX.HLHEZ.002
    dont know which i should install.
    Above when i have them unzipped. no exe there.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    i run autorun and have seen some irregularities.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Most proably solved. Unbelievable how i found out

1. i had core-protection set since months if not one year.
    2. was searching solution how to solve that ugly mouse-pointer issue. also installed Rapoo-software later these days.
    3. then i tried SFC /scannow. didnt work and workaround didnt work til now, didnt try all of them.
    4. then i used sysinternals tool starting with autoruns. found some strange things but they were no viri, trojans,
    5. then came the idea if core protection could be the reason since i had it activated since a long time.
    To my surprise it was DEACTIVATED and i couldnt reactivate. since drivers blocked them.
    some drivers i could remove. there are instructions elsewhere.
    then i found out one of last two drivers was from Rapoo-mouse, which is a newer one in contrary to the two older Hama mice with sensors.
    i removed Rapoo-mouse-driver/software. and this driver if still visible under core-protecion.
    5b. Left was Brother printer-driver. which i removed by using brothers uninstall-tool.
    DONE.
    Will now leave my two old Hama-mouse at work. they match perfectly my hands. maybe later i will try to find newer equivalent by Logitech.
    Hope the mouse-pointer-glued-.problem will never come back. it was so nasty.
    One must check core-protection from time to time.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Not yet solved-printer-driver seems interfering

Brother printer-driver seems to interfere core-isolation. this will also lead to mouse-pointer again glueing. very nasty navigating impossible.
    have now only driver of old usb 2.0-mouse active.
    will install driver of newest Rapoo-mouse MT750S. and when working again deactivate actual driver.
    Rapoo-mouse wasnt recognized anymore despite driver showing active and working. during deinstallation i saw also asian language.
    NB: could run sfc /scannow at start with trustedinstall-command. hope it worked since i didnt overview.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Mouse-pointer was still glued sometimes on both lower sides.

Yesterday i struggled very much with glued second mousepointer on both lower sides.
    one must know how i have attached my stuff on 1X USB A- 3.1 Gen. 1 blue left side, Typ C, 3.3 gen. 2 Thunderbolt. have now hub with mouse, printercable and ext, keyboard on thunderbolt and no more problem.
    Old Hama usb 2.0 mouse. see later.
    right side usb A maybe 3.0 only.
    i switched the plugs all the time exchanging mice and removing receivers.
    Its now impossible to use Rapoo new mouse.
    maybe i should try again old cable mouse.
    Devicemanager showe three entries. tried to deactivate mice which i didnt use. Rapoo must be one of them but i am still struggling.
    Two mice are usb
    1 mouse I2C-HID should be Rapoo MT750S
    Important:
    I have see in an now unknown location with many mouse-entries. maybe these must be removed and mouse-glue-problem solved.
    how can i clean my pc from mouse-remains. is there a mouse-driver deinstaller.
    Can i use glary utilities to do this?
    ----------------------------------------------------
    2. Core Isolation and Mouse and Printer-driver
    Have printer since early 2021. its Brother MFC- L2170DW can do almost everything. b+w-laser multifunctional.
    I dont know when i saw Core-Isolation for the first time. i activated it and left it alone. yes i knew there could be driver-problem but why fearing when everything is working fine.
    It was only after this mouse-problem started some weeks ago. i first used sysinternal tools to check.
    and ran sfc /scannow. had to do a workaround. pls google pnputils had to be run.
    When i checked Core-Isolation/Protection Isolation from german translation i was very surprised it had been deactivated which wasnt my work.
    then i clicked the driver-problem link below and the blocking files were shown could remove the mice-files but brother file brusbsib-sys could only be removed be using brother-driver-deinstaller. device-software will then also be gone and scanner cannot be used anymore brother-seller told. can print with windows-tool.
    means eighter core-protection is activated but multifunctional device cannot be fully used- no scanning. or viceversa.
    reflecting about attaching my scanner seperately.
    Open question:
    Where are located the multiple mouse-entries maybe a douzen or not more? what should i do with them.
    maybe i should reactivate touchpad. since when wrong mouse is deactivated navigating very difficult.
    I wonder if voice commands would work. first i must teach the system.
    Last edited by europanorama; 11-09-2021 at 11:49 PM.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Probably everything solved-i cant believe it

1. no more glueing of mouse-pointer using old usb 2.0 mouse, deactivated other mice. i remember from earlier times that this is the solution.
    2. core-protection enabled but also printer-software working. i have no clues what happened here.
    thought i deinstalled the latter and core-protection disabled.

3. will leave now usb-hub(4x) on thunderbolt, external drive on usb 3.1 gen 1 and internet on usb 3.0.
    temp is around 34°C for C and 30° C for E(external docking station open) . notebook cooler ministand helping to cool further down from time to time.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

maybe ghostery drivers?

Maybe i must execute this to get rid of ghostery drivers. will try.
    still have glued mousepointer sometimes and windows running around and opening and more. makes me crazy.
    https://www.computerbild.de/artikel/...-16731179.html
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    Have now got and run glary utilities pro. still had mouse-pointer-glueing before that. lets pray.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Back on old screen-No mouse-problem

I am now back on old screen. image much better. hated anyhow menue of Acer-screen.
    reorganised working place and remove unnecessary cables. seems to work. No need to replace last screen despite no IPS here.
    could also reactivate Core Isolation by activating in registry. there was still a remain of newest Rapoo-mouse shown where one could activate. rpwkmdrvk.sys but couldnt delete with pnputil delete command. nothing found.
    printer/ scanner working
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    Changing to old cable mouse didnt really stop glueing from time to time.
    could be dead but active screen but touchpad disabled. external one working. dead active screen-tocufunction working. had wifi-keyboard velcro-attached on it. now seperated also re,ove hub lug lan-cable. problem stays.
    Possible workaround: If i remove internal power from integrated screen will i still see external image?
    one can see a little bit of light on lower 1/3 part. thanks
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    I am about to find out what causes the mouse interferences. hub is now removed and Lan-adapter connected again. unshielded cable mounted. need to replace the shielded one which has loose contact on adapter.
    also led-lamp has defective cable. is now on but stabilized.
    it could be also intereferences when defective screen is folded too much down to keyboard where second one is attached. touchscreen still active.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    I am still observing the problem. i am on older screen now. intel is constantly updating DCH graphic driver. last time yesterday. hwn i have new shielded cable i will try again new ips-screen. external keyboard now not sitting anymore over defective one.
    maybe one most shut down power on defective screen. tochscreen cannot be shut down. maybe in registry?
    will also check if problem is browser-related.
    2 1/2 years everything ok! also with newer rapoo-mouse. will not use anymore.
    nonfresh mouse-batteries could be a reason. i used also rechargeable ones. AAA.
    Last edited by europanorama; 11-14-2021 at 12:07 PM.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    I seems best is not using hub for both keyboard and mouse-receivers. keyboard now on usb 3.1 thunderbolt. mouse on usb 3.0. when i had mouse on hub it was blocked. never had this issue. have now extermal drive and lan-cable on hub.
    will try to switch to thunderbolt.
    it seems that Intel is fighting all kind of problems which could be related to these issues. last update was DCH-graphic-driver again. I wonder if it wouldnt be wise to stop these updates from now on. it can only get worse again.
    External keyboard again sitting ontop of ultrabook-keyboard. touchpad below deactivated.touchscreen still active but dead image-wise.
    repair of both would be exorbitant. maybe both must be ok to go into Cmos/Bios. will simulate again. i only know for sure safemode without original screen will not be shown. could imagine with original keyboard access to Bios possible. for changing bootorder when using bootstick.
    Last edited by europanorama; 11-15-2021 at 04:13 AM.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member

Everything good for now

It seems i am on a good way.
    will not change browsers without closing others.
    2. battery on mouse fresh. rechargeable now.
    3. other mice deactived.
    4. keyboard receiver on right side. usb 3.0
    5. mouse-receiver on left on hub which is thunderbolt-connected with adapter.
    6. cooler ministand by newstar also on hub. dont use it all the time since a bit noisy. cristaldiskinfo showing temperatures of drives. 36/32° C now
    7. external drive on usb 3.1 blue
    Ultrabook was running whole night.
    Normally mouse-glueing would occur. but restarting not always was curing.
    8. Lan-cable older non-shielded. shielded one has loose contact. will get new one.
    9. Wlan running but Lan active.
    10. Changed back to new IPS-screen.
    11. When i have new shielded cable(older was a bit too long 3m instead of 2) i will reattach screen-switch.
    12. to remind: Acer Ultrabook Swift 5 has
    a) Defective but active screen-cannot shut down touchscreen. Can i shut down screen illumination without keyboard?
    b) defective keyboard. using external one.
    I wonder if shocksensor hadnt shut down both since there was a delay from crash to failure of 1 to 2 days.
    I could imagine Acer unwilling to replace keyboard when not also screen will be replaced.
    could lead to costs over 500 chf. it cost 1444 chf and prices are lower now.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch