Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: [Solved] 2nd mouse-pointer glued to lower right or left side. 3 wireless mice used

Ultimate Member
    in device manager endless amount of nonvalide anymore entries.greyed out. one must first enable hidden entries. threy removing all greyed out entries. no more stuck mouse pointer in lower right corner
    happened after reset of windows 10 64 home-
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    was: 3DMarspanoramas
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    on older message this hint also works but resetting windows will repeat the glueing. and. with my method
    touchscreen neednt be deactivated. can use it together with mouse. will observe everything. one by one trying to mount mouse and KB-receivers to the ultrabook usb-slot on right side. usb- 2 if i dont err. check also my comments
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIzXVIq0lIo
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHuFk8plrg8
    he ran an adware remover. malwarebytes just bought.
    deinstalled /reinstalled mouse and keyboard-drivers. which i will do also.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    Even more reasons found causing mouse-pointer stuck. also scrolling problem involved.
    1. blocked keys on keyboard due to dust. now cleaned. meanwhile i was using cabled stuff(KB, Mouse) again on wireless. both with receivers. mouse receiver on right side near mouse. Keyboard-receiver on docking-staition.
    Temporarily removed : scrolling inactive windows when pointed to.
    an eye must be pointed to clean mouse inside.interferences by nearby electrical stuff possible.here led-light(normally not lit)
    at the screen-hinge i added a distanceholder attached with clamp to avoid further closing down the screen. it can move ultrabook to tablet mode. disabled now.
    in devicemanager HID and USB all greyed out entries must be removed. touchpad only to removw since deinstallation would make windows asking for it.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    MS in their forum thanked me. they had a thread about that closed. no good idea when new informations come out, here keeping keyboard key clean. same true for mouse. hope i have the newest knowledge implemented there. Title mouse-glueing-THE SOLUTION.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch

Ultimate Member
    there are many elements-hardware and software leading to mouse-glueing.
    Here laptop used: both internalkeyboard and screen dead. external ones working now.
    Biggest problem is when laptop is used with external screen and internal screen is folded too much leading to switching to tablet-mode. it must first be deactivated.
    2. in right position-not leading to tablet-mode yet. there must be a clamp with whatever material in left or right corner to stop folding down more.
    3. switch to cabled device if they are used. mouse and keyboard. clean both internally. keyboard one must maybe remove the keys one by one-one row at a time and clean everything there with alcohol 70%.
    in mouse axis must be freed.
    scroll problems will also be seen. site going up and down.
    tip: deactivate temporarily under mouse-settings: scrolling inactive windows when pointing to.
    4. in device manager remove all outgreyed drivers under
    a) USB-controller. better leaving them alone since one never knows if needed. one can try. if used device is nonworking and new start will reactivate. delete the one on other side of the list ontop or last one. they are not greyed out!
    the entries are coming after one is switching cables on laptop or/and dockingstation or Hub.
    one tip which is adviced online: leaving receivers at distance from laptop on long cable. wasnt needed anymore when i did everything right. Mouse on rightside usb-a slot
    wireless keyboard on dockingstation here. Icybox IB2408-C newest tech. so usb-C slot is used. since there are not that much USB-slots i am using a tiny 4 in 1-hub with direct cable to laptop.
    b) HID Human Interface Devices
    activate ontop: show hidden device.
    it would be wise to leave touchpad alone. one never knows if its needed when keyboard nonworking.
    Biggest problem on my Acer Swift 5 had always been heat.
    ministand is sucking air from internal fan-grid. one can position the hole on right and left side. earlier i blowed which was nonsense. leading to higher temp. another problem was when i had keyboard velcroed ontop of laptop-keyboard-mine is defective-it would lead to excessive heat under the internal touchpad showing up on cristaldiskinfocomposite temperature being very high up to 60°C. actually fan rotating room not that warm i see only 31°C.
    www.stereopan.org
    underreconstruction
    3Daeropanorama
    3DVideos
    www.3dmedia.ch
    www.3dmusic.ch