Thread: BOOM Slapping 10 - The Fatboy Nuke.

Cool BOOM Slapping 10 - The Fatboy Nuke.

IT IS POSSIBLE TO INCREASE THE SPEED OF WINDOWS 10 BY SEVERAL FACTORS, and the Fatboy Nuke is one of them. Say what?

Let your 5 year old do it. It's very Spocky and brings up Warp Speed. Happy sailing. I ship you knot!

Video (Youtube) - Windows 10 reconfiguration https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TpYx...ature=youtu.be

The biddlybubba - https://4sysops.com/archives/windows-10-sophia-script-powershell-functions-for-windows-10-fine-tuning-and-automating-routine-configuration-tasks/#core-features"]https://4sysops.com/archives/windows...#core-features[/URL]

The (THIS) Windows 10 Sophia Script should ideally be run on new installations.

Supported Windows 10 versions ^
    ThIS Windows 10 Sophia Script supports the current versions of Windows 10: 2004 (20H1) and 2009 (20H2), x64

Here's the Duck - https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Windows+10...vivaldi&ia=web

Now then - Is it nuts for the squirrels? or Squirrels for the nuts? You decide.

Stay safe and 2 yards away from anything with a pulse. Disconnect
    Last edited by herosrest; 10-24-2020 at 06:03 AM.
    During deep sleep IT came to me and the future of processing is clear.
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Concerning The biddlybubba links - you work out the syntax............. it works. Link is good - Kinda............... I'm gonna go we. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee................. ............................

Chilling time -

Enjoy.

One of my boxes is a 17" touchscreen running 10 on a 32Gig HD. Lovely m/c but everything is tight 'cos 10 is so constrained.

I went on the hunt and tripped Nefedov on 4Sysops

AND rediscovered Jaclyn Talbert of Stem. She needs to tighten that G string.
    Otherwise................ perfect.

Homework - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wO6HNh2LSyo
    Future processors will primarily be digital tuning radios acting as grid computing nodes.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Secure DNS 1.1.1.1 Alternate 1.0.0.1 Yey.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

Microsoft Enterprise networking compromised

Here's the ultimate joy of Joys.

Enterprise networking, Microsoft............. it's broken on 2004. I don't mean glitch. I don't mean bug. It is completely ****** and wide open.

This is enterprise Win 10 and truly sad to see how completely broken this software now is. Comment is all over search engines and the hole is immense. Completely screwed up operating system which is wide open to anything and anyone.

Just letting you know. Microsoft aren't interested.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING

So,

I'm on a Dell box (9030) Windows 10 Pro.

Network discovery is locked 'off'. However the network is fully open to this m/c and cannot be turned off.

Therefore, who ever you are and where ever you are - your data and secrets belong to everyone. As sad as it gets.

Monday morning is going to be fun. This is everywhere and as BIG a screw up as there is.

Yup - Interesting dichotomy with Network Discovery switches........................ You can on but not off.
    Voila. See ya in hell.
    PROCESSING