From fans to filters, the Air X ARGB gave me a lot to look at. You can see the unboxing here.

Flipping the Air X ARGB around reveals that only the show side has glass, while the other is steel. Both side panels still have handles for easier removal pressed into a screw tab that runs top to bottom, with thumbscrews easing access to internal components.
Montech-AirX-ARGB-Details-0.jpg
A closer look at the back shows that it has a traditional internal slot bracket, rather than the cheap folded-out kind the plagues so many of its similarly-priced competitors, along with a 120mm ARGB fan and a PS/2 style (now aka “ATX”) power supply mount. Screw slots give the fan around 19mm of vertical adjustment to make room for the end cap of a 120mm radiator, and dual patterns on the power supply bay allow it to be flipped over if desired.
Montech-AirX-ARGB-Details-1.jpg
The top panel features two USB 3.0 and a single USB 2.0 port, headphone and microphone jacks, power and reset buttons, a mode button for the internal ARGB controller, power and HDD activity LEDs, mounting slots for dual 140mm or dual 120mm fans, and a perforated dust filter. The 140mm and 120mm fan mounts are offset 25mm and 45mm from the motherboard standoffs, respectively, so that users can hang liquid cooling systems with their bottom edges beside the top edge of the motherboard. ThatÂ’s important since this case only has around 44mm of mounting space above the board.
Montech-AirX-ARGB-Details-2.jpg
Made from the same pierced sheet as the one on the top panel, the power supply dust filter is secured with tabs, rather than magnetic strips. This type can be so difficult to remove that I typically clean them with compressed air.
Montech-AirX-ARGB-Details-3.jpg
Speaking of cleaning with compressed air, the front-panel dust filter is trapped inside the panel. While it may be possible to run the entire panel under a faucet, compressed air would be my preferred cleaning method.
Montech-AirX-ARGB-Details-4.jpg
Two giant, 200mm ARGB intake fans are behind the front panel, and mounting tabs for three 140mm and three 120mm fans are behind those. A 60mm cutout in the front of the power supply tunnel allows users to mount extra-thick radiators and fans behind the front panel brackets.