Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7

Thread: SysOpt - Issues

I've done a number of traceroutes. When the site is up and when it's down. There are two completely different routes. First is when it's up and second is when it's down. They are always the same except for timings. Also a remote traceroute here once when it was down: https://www.sysopt.com/showthread.ph...=1#post1514008

Last edited by MarkFink; 07-27-2020 at 02:11 PM.
    Don't believe everything you think

Related to the ongoing non-connect problem...

I started an unrelated thread about my Vivaldi browser in another forum and just by chance randomly used sysopt as an example of the issue (my browser not retaining log in details) People incl a mod at that forum are also having issues connecting to sysopt. I'm the thread starter harveyrabbit.

https://forum.vivaldi.net/topic/4915...ing-login-info

Also, it's been a lot worse for me over the last couple of days. Every second time I try to access sysopt I can't.

When I right-click on this thread on the main Forums page and select Open in new Tab, I am still getting the extra www. added to the url, and of course, it cannot find that page.

Same here.

Getting stranger by the minute. I am Not seeing that here with either Open in New Tab or Open in New Page/Window . . . a-n-d it is the same in Firefox, Chrome and Edge. Puzzling for sure.

I touched based with Heidi the old IT person about a few things AND SysOpt.... She wrote:

The double-www looks like an issue either with redirects or forums settings. Since it’s not consistent among users, I’d recommend clearing caches and cookies, but your tech mods should be smart enough to have tried that already.

I’d recommend clearing caches and cookies
    Duh, I'll try but I don't know what good that's gonna do.

https://board.flashkit.com/board/index.php

I accidentally discovered that several of the links at this sister site is doing the double WWW thing.... I reported it and mentioned SysOpt has a similar issue...

Course I can't find anyway to reproduce it here.
    Attached Images Attached Images

It happens to me most of the time when I right click on this thread from the main SysOpt Forums page and select Open in New Tab, using Internet Explorer. It did NOT do that when I tried the same thing using Google Chrome.