Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: SysOpt - Issues

Nope. Nuttin special.

Down again from my work location at 1:41 pm to 2:12 pm MDT today, 07-09-2020.

A tracert timed out before it even got through the work IP addresses. I though about trying a tracert from home using Google's DNS servers, but I wasn't sure it would stay inaccessible long enough for me to do that.

Down for me between 8:43 -9:00 am. 404 Not Found error

I also got a login error. This message was between 8:56-9:00.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!Aov6cyrhVeFDy1Uj...qVl-x?e=14oSKm

Back about four days ago I setup an uptime site monitor for SysOpt.com on UptimeRobot.com. It checks to see if SysOpt.com is up every 10 minutes 24/7/365. Here's what it has to say so far:

SysOpt.com - OK (200) since 2020-07-09 09:28:10 - 98 hrs, 24 mins (100.000% Uptime)

Thanks Doc.... The whole Team is currently working on converting the sites to be HTTPS..... But I have them monitoring this thread for updates.

Can't get in for last couple of days at all. The only way for me is to post from my phone.

Well it seems like the conversion to HTTPS has been done but now when I come here I get a warning.

Don't believe everything you think

I get untrusted connection.
    Still able to get in only on my phone.

Mark - for grins -> Hold the CTRL key and press F5

Then leave and come back.

Then leave and come back.
    I've done that & cleared cache and cookies... hasn't happened again.

It's weird that I don't get the error when using http:, which redirects to https. If I use the https link directly, I get a security error in Firefox and Chrome. I also tried clearing the cache/cookies.
    Sysopt.com isn't listed in the cert.

Websites prove their identity via certificates. Firefox does not trust this site because it uses a certificate that is not valid for www.sysopt.com. The certificate is only valid for the following names:
    onlinedegrees.com, serverwatch.com, carinsurance.com, insure.com, hsh.com, money-rates.com, cardratings.com, webopedia.com, eweek.com, esecurityplanet.com, itbusinessedge.com, databasejournal.com, datamation.com, schools.com, htmlgoodies.com, codeguru.com, linuxtoday.com, smallbusinesscomputing.com, developer.com, cioinsight.com, channelinsider.com, savingsaccounts.com, moneyrates.com, nursingdegrees.com, insurance.com, gradsource.com, nutritionist-world.com, teacherportal.com, allpsychologycareers.com, automechanicschools.com, alliedhealthworld.com, careercolleges.com, online-education.net, citytowninfo.com, chef2chef.net, mbaprograms.org, onlinecolleges.com, lpntraining.org, radiology-schools.com, worldwidelearn.com, rwm.org, passeiweb.com, amigonerd.com, computertrainingschools.com, www.moneyrates.com, contact.formfetch.com, riovestibular.com.br, saopaulovestibular.com.br, guiadacarreira.com.br, ead.com.br, mundovestibular.com.br, enemvirtual.com.br, minasvestibular.com.br

Error code: SSL_ERROR_BAD_CERT_DOMAIN

I think the developers are mostly done with the big conversion and I've asked them to read through this thread.....

Course, they are like me and have never seen any of the errors being reported.

One would think that there is some sort of common denominator?!?!?

Whoops. Happened again.

Then when I clicked to proceed to the site:

But this thread was open in another tab and I was able to post this. When I go back to the error page it still won't load.
    Last edited by MarkFink; 07-15-2020 at 04:16 AM.

The second one has a bad address...too many WWW. Not sure who's fault that belongs too.